The Jungle Book (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Lenticular - Full Slip (Type A) - Full Slip (Type B) - One Click
Price: $49.00 - (Full Slip & Lenti Slip) - $147.00 - (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

NOVA_JB_LS_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_A_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_B_Packshot_v5.jpg

Novamedia listing described 'non nova choice' implying a nova choice variant will occur soon.
http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-...on-nova-choice/541/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

Last edited by a moderator:
$49 + $2HDN Fees, = $51 ( I will accept a check for that amount ) or Paypal add 5% fees = $53.55
Shipping $12+$3 Processing Fee for my time and Nova's Manual work PER BOX not per copy doesn't matter if you have "1 or 4 steels" +PP fees = $15.75

So total $69.30; $8.30 difference (realistically $5 extra the rest are just financial transfer fees which I cannot do anything about).

With the old method of going through HUB it would have been:

$49 + $2HDN Fees, = $51 ( I will accept a check for that amount ) or Paypal add 5% fees = $53.55
Shipping $6 shared ship to me via EMS + $3 packing/handling fee + $22.50 ship to UK/DE/FE/IE +PP fees = $33.08
Bring a total to $86.63; Difference of $25.63 more vs Direct.

So its a no brainer to go via the Direct route; Save $ by getting it shipped direct or try your luck online. I think its a step in the right direction and its a trial arrangement if things work ok and people dont have too many odd requests. For US folks its cheaper to get through me and (usually) faster but they can choose direct too for whatever reasons.

@Aniv
Thanks for the info and I'm sure it helps others know up front the costs
Great to see GB direct shipping been offered for Nova releases from now on it's something I asked @digitalbabe about a few months ago to ask GB hosts to see if it's possible. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

The extra amount in costs is fine and worth it with the big extra benefit of easier to get a limited edition release that might be hard to order direct using nova website but the main difference is saves a lot money for international members compared to using a hub method which has lot more expensive shipping costs.

This release I'm not getting but I will do on other future nova releases take advantage of using GB to get a release shipped direct
It would be brilliant if Tony from Kimchi be willing to do the same as Nova

Thanks
Paul

I wasn't crazy about Tarzan personally, I enjoyed The Jungle Book 3D much more :thumbs: ...nice to see finally come to a real Live Movie and the CGI for the Animals is superbly done from Disney as Usual.

IMO this is the best Disney live action (of the modern day) they have done. It's flawless

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

Makes me wanna put this to the top of my to watch pile:thumbs:
does anyone ever watch a film hoping that it won't be that great cos you know if it's really good it's gonna cost you a small fortune for a premium edition/s?:rofl:

I take it there's some pictures of this release somewhere.. I'll check back a few pages and have a look:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Actarus
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:

Makes me wanna put this to the top of my to watch pile:thumbs:
does anyone ever watch a film hoping that it won't be that great cos you know if it's really good it's gonna cost you a small fortune for a premium edition/s?:rofl:

I take it there's some pictures of this release somewhere.. I'll check back a few pages and have a look:D

lol no I am addicted to premium Releases :drool: ...but surely Kimchi and FAC confirmed will do one for this movie...it seems that all the big movies now, all major retailer get their hands on it (Nova, Kimchi FAC, Manta...and Blufans oye so many I guess at one point we have to chose or go broke)...

Here are the pictures for you Click Me

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Just seen the artwork.. every package looks awesome and the wwa steelbook looks great too.. just can't afford it at the moment.
This will be a beautiful set for all the one clickers:notworthy::cigar::cigar::joy:

Reactions: Flloydo
Just seen the artwork.. every package looks awesome and the wwa steelbook looks great too.. just can't afford it at the moment.
This will be a beautiful set for all the one clickers:notworthy::cigar::cigar::joy:

Yes Beautiful Steel indeed and I am sadly passing on this one, need to save some money for Alice if I dig the Artwork :drool: I adore the WWA Steel for Alice :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and chunk
lol no I am addicted to premium Releases :drool: ...but surely Kimchi and FAC confirmed will do one for this movie...it seems that all the big movies now, all major retailer get their hands on it (Nova, Kimchi FAC, Manta...and Blufans oye so many I guess at one point we have to chose or go broke)...

Here are the pictures for you Click Me

I clicked you, it was awesome;):thumbs:

Wow that many retailers are releasing this one:OMG: I really should watch it, it must be good.:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Actarus