The Jungle Book (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Lenticular - Full Slip (Type A) - Full Slip (Type B) - One Click
Price: $49.00 - (Full Slip & Lenti Slip) - $147.00 - (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

NOVA_JB_LS_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_A_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_B_Packshot_v5.jpg

Novamedia listing described 'non nova choice' implying a nova choice variant will occur soon.
http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-...on-nova-choice/541/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man this is going to be hard to resist, the depth on that lenti I bet is going to be mega.

But I must stay strong and not touch that WWA steel with a barge pole

Slips are good too

Good luck to everyone. Seems like
There will be enough to go around

Now get on with civil war nova

(I'm glad nova are doing the magnetic spines aswel as PETs for these titleless releases)

At least I'll be able to see the extra cost in this GB for direct shipping to the UK. If it literally works out a couple of quid then that's not too bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Thanks for the tag :notworthy::thumbs:

I've still not seen this movie yet:emb:
It's probably not the same kinda thing but I watched tazan the other day and really enjoyed that.. is this film as good?

I wasn't crazy about Tarzan personally, I enjoyed The Jungle Book 3D much more :thumbs: ...nice to see finally come to a real Live Movie and the CGI for the Animals is superbly done from Disney as Usual.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: chunk and Aniv
Thanks for the tag :notworthy::thumbs:

I've still not seen this movie yet:emb:
It's probably not the same kinda thing but I watched tazan the other day and really enjoyed that.. is this film as good?

IMO this is the best Disney live action (of the modern day) they have done. It's flawless

Wow, just checked the price I paid for force awakens with shipping direct from nova before brexit compared to what it will be like to order this and I imagine civil war (same price) and it's roughly £10 more! That's mad. Cheers brexit and the falling pound