The Jungle Book (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Lenticular - Full Slip (Type A) - Full Slip (Type B) - One Click
Price: $49.00 - (Full Slip & Lenti Slip) - $147.00 - (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

NOVA_JB_LS_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_A_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_B_Packshot_v5.jpg

Novamedia listing described 'non nova choice' implying a nova choice variant will occur soon.
http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-...on-nova-choice/541/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

Last edited by a moderator:
all the editions look amazing, however I wont be able to afford all :dunno: I will have to go for one edition, maybe the lenti as that's usually my go to although been falling in love with fullslips recently :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
all the editions look amazing, however I wont be able to afford all :dunno: I will have to go for one edition, maybe the lenti as that's usually my go to although been falling in love with fullslips recently :ohno:

With the price now being £52ish for the WWA nova collection for uk buyers (that's direct from nova and a bit more on a GB) I will be only getting the marvel lentis (to go with the rest of my collection) and I'll possibly make an exception for through the looking glass depending on slip art but considering these are now the price of a WEA blu fans with what I consider the same strength of lenti I'll be making my choices more wisely.
I can handle 2 or 3 marvels a year from nova at that price after conversion but no other types of films unless it's a WEA package like nightcrawler for example

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and harry
With the price now being £52ish for the WWA nova collection for uk buyers (that's direct from nova and a bit more on a GB) I will be only getting the marvel lentis (to go with the rest of my collection) and I'll possibly make an exception for through the looking glass depending on slip art but considering these are now the price of a WEA blu fans with what I consider the same strength of lenti I'll be making my choices more wisely.
I can handle 2 or 3 marvels a year from nova at that price after conversion but no other types of films unless it's a WEA package like nightcrawler for example

Yea I know what you mean, it is more expensive now, but I can't just resist missing one of these. I will go all out for Marvel releases too and get the 1-clicks but going forward end of this and beginning of next year have to try my best to restrain myself :(

Fire particles on Full Slip B will be holofoil ;) Its a nice effect.

Oh @Aniv I had just thought to myself I will go for fullslip A, and now I don't know anymore :cry:. Is there any special finished on A?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Yea I know what you mean, it is more expensive now, but I can't just resist missing one of these. I will go all out for Marvel releases too and get the 1-clicks but going forward end of this and beginning of next year have to try my best to restrain myself :(

Oh @Aniv I had just thought to myself I will go for fullslip A, and now I don't know anymore :cry:. Is there any special finished on A?
Yes awesome texture effects ;)

If you where to order direct from Nova website
K packet shipping is $12.00 for UK/Ireland
If the steebook cost is $49 on nova website then with K packet shipping it would be $61.00

What would GB nova direct shipping price be as in all fees included
As in what's the difference in price between ordering direct using nova website and ordering using GB Nova Direct Shipping

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
If the steebook cost is $49 on nova website then with K packet shipping it would be $61.00

As in what's the difference in price between ordering direct using nova website and ordering using GB Nova Direct Shipping

This is what I would like to know.

Reactions: paulboland

$49 + $2HDN Fees, = $51 ( I will accept a check for that amount ) or Paypal add 5% fees = $53.55
Shipping $12+$3 Processing Fee for my time and Nova's Manual work PER BOX not per copy doesn't matter if you have "1 or 4 steels" +PP fees = $15.75

So total $69.30; $8.30 difference (realistically $5 extra the rest are just financial transfer fees which I cannot do anything about).

With the old method of going through HUB it would have been:

$49 + $2HDN Fees, = $51 ( I will accept a check for that amount ) or Paypal add 5% fees = $53.55
Shipping $6 shared ship to me via EMS + $3 packing/handling fee + $22.50 ship to UK/DE/FE/IE +PP fees = $33.08
Bring a total to $86.63; Difference of $25.63 more vs Direct.

So its a no brainer to go via the Direct route; Save $ by getting it shipped direct or try your luck online. I think its a step in the right direction and its a trial arrangement if things work ok and people dont have too many odd requests. For US folks its cheaper to get through me and (usually) faster but they can choose direct too for whatever reasons.

Wow, just checked the price I paid for force awakens with shipping direct from nova before brexit compared to what it will be like to order this and I imagine civil war (same price) and it's roughly £10 more! That's mad. Cheers brexit and the falling pound

thumbs up to the economic downfall of your country :rofl::rofl::rofl:

just kidding!

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv and Flloydo
Shipping $12+$3 Processing Fee for my time and Nova's Manual work PER BOX not per copy doesn't matter if you have "1 or 4 steels" +PP fees = $15.75

So total $69.30; $8.30 difference (realistically $5 extra the rest are just financial transfer fees which I cannot do anything about).

With the old method of going through HUB it would have been:

Shipping $6 shared ship to me via EMS + $3 packing/handling fee + $22.50 ship to UK/DE/FE/IE +PP fees = $33.08
Bring a total to $86.63; Difference of $25.63 more vs Direct.

So its a no brainer to go via the Direct route; Save $ by getting it shipped direct or try your luck online. I think its a step in the right direction and its a trial arrangement if things work ok and people dont have too many odd requests. For US folks its cheaper to get through me and (usually) faster but they can choose direct too for whatever reasons.

Cheers for the run down

So about £6.50 more. Man I hate brexit. Brings the total for U.K. For one item to £58.50 ish (by the way I'm not moaning at you aniv - just the mindset of over half the UK)

Looks like I'll be giving myself a heart attack on pre order days. I'll have to try direct unfortunately due to my current situation and in my head can't justify dropping that on a WWA package (even if the slips and lenti are gorgeous).

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm glad my favourite artwork is being used for the lenticular. Lenticular spine was a nice touch on star wars so thats a massive bonus. Leaves to fire behind the title might look quite good