The Jungle Book (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #11) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Lenticular - Full Slip (Type A) - Full Slip (Type B) - One Click
Price: $49.00 - (Full Slip & Lenti Slip) - $147.00 - (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

NOVA_JB_LS_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_A_Packshot_v5.jpg NOVA_JB_FS_B_Packshot_v5.jpg

Novamedia listing described 'non nova choice' implying a nova choice variant will occur soon.
http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-...on-nova-choice/541/?cate_no=1&display_group=2

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some packaging pictures for your perusal:

GB will be going live on Tuesday (time to be announced later tomorrow).

Sorry pictures are not supposed to revealed yet. Will upload once I have approval.

Also by popular demand DIRECT SHIP from Nova option will be available for this GB and future GB's for members (its cheaper and faster for US members to ship through me but option will be available regardless).A small processing fee will be applied though to compensate for time and efforts as it takes a good 20-30 hours for getting it all sorted out and Nova to do all the manual work. Still lot cheaper than paying packing charges etc.

Last edited:
Here are some packaging pictures for your perusal:

GB will be going live on Tuesday (time to be announced later tomorrow).

Sorry pictures are not supposed to revealed yet. Will upload once I have approval.

Also by popular demand DIRECT SHIP from Nova option will be available for this GB and future GB's for members (its cheaper and faster for US members to ship through me but option will be available regardless).A small processing fee will be applied though to compensate for time and efforts as it takes a good 20-30 hours for getting it all sorted out and Nova to do all the manual work. Still lot cheaper than paying packing charges etc.

So what will be the price to ship direct from Nova vs through you? I feel that it would be a little bit more expensive to ship through you, but that's just a guess. And aren't you tired of individually packing all the GB orders yet? You should get nova to direct ship them all. Hahaha!

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
So what will be the price to ship direct from Nova vs through you? I feel that it would be a little bit more expensive to ship through you, but that's just a guess. And aren't you tired of individually packing all the GB orders yet? You should get nova to direct ship them all. Hahaha!

I dont want to overwhelm Nova with my manual orders so keep it manual as required. yes its a nightmare for few days every time a GB order drops. Through me its via EMS ( usually on release day from Nova to me) so lets see 3 copies (1 click) is like $18+$3+ around 4 bucks media mail so $25 to someone in the US. Not sure how much Nova charges for direct ship for 1 click to US via Kpacket. Havent ordered manually since years.

Its mostly beneficial for folks outside the US who pay crazy prices for USPS ship.

I dont want to overwhelm Nova with my manual orders so keep it manual as required. yes its a nightmare for few days every time a GB order drops. Through me its via EMS ( usually on release day from Nova to me) so lets see 3 copies (1 click) is like $18+$3+ around 4 bucks media mail so $25 to someone in the US. Not sure how much Nova charges for direct ship for 1 click to US via Kpacket. Havent ordered manually since years.

Its mostly beneficial for folks outside the US who pay crazy prices for USPS ship.

Hmm looks like the price to get a one click shipped to the US via k-packet is $27.62. So the difference in shipping cost is negligible.
Technically it's cheaper to go with your shipping and also faster via EMS. Plus, you don't ship damaged items like some other GB websites which shall remain unnamed. I guess I will stick with you! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: PKAVFC and Aniv
Desperate to see the package shots!
Loved this movie , and am tempted to go for a one click . Then there's the question of going down the GB route vs attempting the crazy website lol
What's the release numbers on this ? Do we know yet?

I managed to see the quick reveal of the beauty shots last night and the first FS of the two is the winner to me. The whole package looks very cool.

@Aniv do you know how much extra roughly it will be to go through your GB but for direct shipping from nova to the UK. I wasn't too interested in this release but I am for civil war and through the looking glass (unless someone's doing WEA for alice)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
It was supposed to be a surprise drop but GB going live at 4 PM CST :) Subscribed members should get notified :p