The King's Speech (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 14th, 2012

Info Link

This item is no longer available on Amazon CN but there is still info there.

ks.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Megabee):
kings-1.jpg

kings-2.jpg

kings-3.jpg

kings-4.jpg

kings-5.jpg

Attachments

• ks2.jpg
    ks2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 489
Last edited by a moderator:
I think its definitely worth that. Im debating what its worth spending up to for the item. Please chime in

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I basically need a value for this metalbook please

I think that's very hard to say. It depends on how much you like it and I can't put a price on that for you.

Great Viva Metal case!

I think that's very hard to say. It depends on how much you like it and I can't put a price on that for you.

Great Viva Metal case!

Made a trade for this and this is hands down one of the nicest cases on the market. Im surprised its not more expensive. THere is even 2 on ebay for 45 bucks but the next one is 80 so i think its probably going more towards 80. I think its an insanely awesome steel

Made a trade for this and this is hands down one of the nicest cases on the market. Im surprised its not more expensive. THere is even 2 on ebay for 45 bucks but the next one is 80 so i think its probably going more towards 80. I think its an insanely awesome steel

glad your enjoyed it man. thanks for the trade.

I loved the colour (this shade of yellow) of this steel when I first saw the pics. When it arrived, it looked even better in my hands. I was equally impressed with the debossing/embossing and its feel. It is one of the best in my collection. I don't think I care whether it is a steel or a viva.

Reactions: MK50
Updated OP and added superbs (as usual) Megabee's pictures!!! :scat:

Attachments

• 51PLeaiZTRL._SS400_.jpg
    51PLeaiZTRL._SS400_.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 350
see guys! this is a clear example that pix are not cool enough to appreciate this one, i have it on hand and i love it all around! the design for the disc is awesome, i just hate the fact it does not have the extras the regular USA have!