The King's Speech (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 14th, 2012

Info Link

This item is no longer available on Amazon CN but there is still info there.

ks.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Megabee):
kings-1.jpg

kings-2.jpg

kings-3.jpg

kings-4.jpg

kings-5.jpg

Attachments

• ks2.jpg
    ks2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 483
Last edited by a moderator:
Received my order from Amazon china and packaging sucks big time again, both my MB were dented. With their sucks return policy, I think I would never ever order from Amazon China again.

Sorry to hear that Alex. My order came in a box without much padding/bubblewrap but both copies are in mint condition. Are you saying Amazon China does not take returns?

Also, the main title and the little crown above it are embossed. When I get some free time, I will try to grab some pics.

Last edited:
Yes, ash. You are right, their return policy sucks big time.
Very short time of returning window, return postage fees will have to be cover by us. They only reimburse me s$1/ for the shipping cost back to them.

I swear this would be my last order from amazon china. :angry:

Sorry to hear that Alex. My order came in a box without much padding/bubblewrap but both copies are in mint condition. Are you saying Amazon China does not take returns?

Also, the main title and the little crown above it are embossed. When I get some free time, I will try to grab some pics.

Yes, ash. You are right, their return policy sucks big time.
Very short time of returning window, return postage fees will have to be cover by us. They only reimburse me s$1/ for the shipping cost back to them.

I swear this would be my last order from amazon china. :angry:

Alex, next time try Gouduo.com their packing is top-notch, and they also take the paypal payment.

Reactions: n3wk1d
how come i cant put in an international address?:(

You need set up amazon.cn same amazon.co.jp when you click add cart then you can see only ship china but you can see top left coner with china language click and it is international ship I use google translate so show me English but top yellow box left coner no show English only china language so click! Hope help you

I just ordered a couple of these, along with Real Steel and Lion King from China. This yellow is going to stick out like a sore thumb in my collection.

Mine just came in the mail today. Man am I ever happy with it. It's beautiful and a great movie. I got a mint/sealed copy for $40 US which is a pretty good deal IMO.

Mine just came in the mail today. Man am I ever happy with it. It's beautiful and a great movie. I got a mint/sealed copy for $40 US which is a pretty good deal IMO.

I think its definitely worth that. Im debating what its worth spending up to for the item. Please chime in

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I basically need a value for this metalbook please