The King's Speech (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 14th, 2012

Info Link

This item is no longer available on Amazon CN but there is still info there.

ks.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Megabee):
kings-1.jpg

kings-2.jpg

kings-3.jpg

kings-4.jpg

kings-5.jpg

Attachments

• ks2.jpg
    ks2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 495
Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic :D
One of my favorites 2011 movie !

I do want this... is amazon.cn that bad ??? EEK!

I've only ever ordered from them twice (neither were steelbooks) and they both took forever to arrive but arrive they did and as I recall they were both bubblewrapped and in a box. So pretty positive from me.

I ordered from them before but always used the upgraded shipping (pricey, but fast), because of their odd returns policy (they won't take back returns/replace damaged goods, apparently?). But it was a few years ago when I purchased the China ed of 2012, so maybe things have changed. Good luck!

I just wonder, if you could order direct from Amazon CN, what's the point of GB ?
Due to import tax ? or what ? Just wanted to know.

I just wonder, if you could order direct from Amazon CN, what's the point of GB ?
Due to import tax ? or what ? Just wanted to know.

I dont know if its still the same ... but I've always only heard horror stories of amazon china ... but this was long ago .... I remember people getting damaged steels ; asked to return then NEVER getting anything back. I believe crash kelly got screwed like that if I recall correctly.

Yes, it's still the same till today.

I ordered Astro Boy recently from them direct. Which I gotten one amaray and one dented IP. Called for a week and never gets through.

Well, even when you are at China and ordered them direct. You will still get the same treatment, it's their ****** policy that sucks.

I dont know if its still the same ... but I've always only heard horror stories of amazon china ... but this was long ago .... I remember people getting damaged steels ; asked to return then NEVER getting anything back. I believe crash kelly got screwed like that if I recall correctly.