The King's Speech (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 14th, 2012

Info Link

This item is no longer available on Amazon CN but there is still info there.

ks.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Megabee):
kings-1.jpg

kings-2.jpg

kings-3.jpg

kings-4.jpg

kings-5.jpg

Attachments

• ks2.jpg
    ks2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 494
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there something I'm missing with this one? A lot of hype with it? I haven't noticed one way or the other.

Not sure how I feel about it

Is there something I'm missing with this one? A lot of hype with it? I haven't noticed one way or the other.

Not sure how I feel about it

I think historically China releases have increased pretty well in value over time, so that is probably the main draw to this one.

Of course I'm not saying that there isn't people who are buying it because the movie is good (which I have heard it is) or because they like the Metal Box itself, because I'm sure there is

I think historically China releases have increased pretty well in value over time, so that is probably the main draw to this one.

Of course I'm not saying that there isn't people who are buying it because the movie is good (which I have heard it is) or because they like the Metal Box itself, because I'm sure there is
All three factors mentioned above combined makes this a must purchase bud ;) :scat:

Anyone received this item ? Read from forums that it has some scenes that are quite bad.
Is this originated from the firm itself ? Or it's overly done like the Gladiator ?
I've not gotten my copy, let me know if anyone had an open copy and view it already.
Thanks in advance.

The Kings Speech China Steelbook

Hello all, Can anyone point where I can get a decent priced Copy.
From an Asia website most likely??? I tried Amazon China but nothing comes up

Thanks in advance

Hi Sweeper-welcome to the site! This is not a Steelbook it's a Viva Metal Case, but you can get a copy here: We also have a member running a Group Buy in the Group Buy forum. You can join it after 30 posts. Thread locked & moved.

Received my order from Amazon china and packaging sucks big time again, both my MB were dented. With their sucks return policy, I think I would never ever order from Amazon China again.

Received my order from Amazon china and packaging sucks big time again, both my MB were dented. With their sucks return policy, I think I would never ever order from Amazon China again.

Ouch thanks for the info Alex. Glad I did the groupbuy instead. I guess not all Amazon's are together in the new packing procedure.