• Wizard Team Go!
  • How It Should Have Ended - Alternate Ending
  • How It Should Have Ended - LEGO Super Cafe
  • Trapped In The Ice: A Short Film
  • Dream Job: Meet the Master Builders
  • Unlock the Secrets: The Insider's Guide to the LEGO Movie
  • Deleted Scenes

Last edited by a moderator:
They sure took their time with this one, would have interested collectors too but I prefer the other premium release, if I had to pick one.

Held off buying the blu Ray in the hope a steelbook would be released here... But not sure I like it enough for that price...argh!

Yes this would fly if it was £12.99

Don't worry, it'll soon be at that price point when they come to their senses and accept the fact that their stock of this steelbook is only selling in dribs and drabs.
(as happened for example with the four SHERLOCK steelbooks - from GBP 19.99 to 9.99 in quite a brief period of time).

Reactions: Flash
Bought the UK amaray with lenticular slip and 3-D disc for £8.99 sealed a couple of weeks ago and that will do for me, SICK AND TIRED of Steelbook collector's getting shafted over lack of 3-D, bonus feature's etc, if HMV are to start knocking out back catalogue release's then I hope this is not their starting price point.

This has additional bonus features that weren't included with the original release.

As much as I'd have liked to see something different as far as artwork is concerned, I'm so happy thus is getting a UK release. LEGO and Steelbooks... Winning!

Too expensive

I'm not sure what's going on with HMVs prices at the moment, this £19.99 for an old title is far too high and £22.99 for 10 cloverfield lane (should be £17.99 max) so I wonder what batman vs superman will be considering it has 3D and possibly a directors cut
As much as i loved 10 Clovie lane I'll wait for a price drop and prob do the same with batman vs superman as its bound to be a big print run

I'm not sure what's going on with HMVs prices at the moment, this £19.99 for an old title is far too high and £22.99 for 10 cloverfield lane (should be £17.99 max) so I wonder what batman vs superman will be considering it has 3D and possibly a directors cut
As much as i loved 10 Clovie lane I'll wait for a price drop and prob do the same with batman vs superman as its bound to be a big print run

I think Batman vs Superman will be £25, I mean Ted 2 is still £22 in store at Hmv lol

I think Batman vs Superman will be £25, I mean Ted 2 is still £22 in store at Hmv lol

I think £25 too but that's only £2 more than 10 cloverfield lane considering it will have 3D and possibly directors cut which would be weird. Obviously the studio have said its this price for 10cL but it's damn high for a small budget film

I think £25 too but that's only £2 more than 10 cloverfield lane considering it will have 3D and possibly directors cut which would be weird. Obviously the studio have said its this price for 10cL but it's damn high for a small budget film

Do you think the film is going to be good?

Do you think the film is going to be good?

What one lol?
We are in the lego thread taking about batman vs supes and 10CL lol so I'll answer for all 3 ha

The lego movie is fantastic and a really fun film. 3D is incredible too

I love batman but not so much supes although I loved man of steel. I think bits look good and bits look stupid and the film will be jammed packed far too much And not in a good way but I still want to see it to see how it pans out and I might be pleasantly surprised. Also the trailers have given far too much away and although I love afflec there are a few scenes in the trailers where (his face) just makes him look like a doughnut in the batsuit lol (saying that he looks great as Bruce Wayne) but his fighting also looks epic. Basically I'll happily watch it and may end up loving it but I'm more excited about sucide squad

10 cloverfield lane I absolutely loved but I don't wont go into detail and if you have seen it then I have wrote my feelings toward it and stuff about the ARG game in the movie section. Just don't go in expecting a sequel to cloverfield like I can imagine a lot of the general public will

Don't worry guys. Korea will release the same Steelbook for $42 (£30) prior to shipping with 3D and orders will pour in.

Those who moan about the price have you seen how Mondo Steels were priced initially and how much they dropped to off-late?

Don't worry guys. Korea will release the same Steelbook for $42 (£30) prior to shipping with 3D and orders will pour in.

Those who moan about the price have you seen how Mondo Steels were priced initially and how much they dropped to off-late?
Right information?

I wish there was still a HMV in Scarborough. Miss going into that shop.