0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: moon and goufcustom
Absolutely loved this film,

Farrell & Weisz were incredible in this. Well the whole cast was with Reilly, wishaw, Coleman and jensen.

Found Farrell so funny in this and Weisz narration is genius. it's such a weird and wonderful story. Really did enjoy it

Very avant garde

Reactions: Noodles
Guys - do you think this'll have hardcoded French subtitles? I can never be sure... and it often puts me off ordering French releases.

Thanks!

Guys - do you think this'll have hardcoded French subtitles? I can never be sure... and it often puts me off ordering French releases.

Thanks!
I think it was only TFI that did that...and I am not sure they do it anymore.
Not sure if this is a placeholder or the actual cover. But this is what is shown on the Fnac site:
image.jpeg

Not sure if this is a placeholder or the actual cover. But this is what is shown on the Fnac site:
View attachment 213748

Would be a bad choice to have all that writing over it. Hopefully just a placeholder

I dunno. Looks like they have the Blu ray Steelbook and DVD cover complimenting each other for release. HIM/HER versions of the covers.
View attachment 213750

I'm surprised the front of the steel isn't the Farrell pic but imagine the backart will be the opposite to the front pic.

Still think all the writing needs to go

@C.C. 95 Sadly, that is not the case. Most of the smaller labels that cater solely for the French market still have forced subtitles.

Even some of the larger companies are not immune from this practice, most notably Studio Canal, the majority of whose French releases have forced subtitles, although there are important exceptions, such as their release of "Terminator 2" (Skynet edition only), where they are optional.

Conversely, even companies that tend not to impose forced subtitles, occasionally do, e.g. Pathe ("Apocalypse Now") and Metropolitan ("Immortals"), both of which have forced French subtitles.

Given the absence of any hard and fast rules on the subject, it's probably best to err on the side of caution and await more information on this particular release before committing oneself.

@C.C. 95 Sadly, that is not the case. Most of the smaller labels that cater solely for the French market still have forced subtitles.

Even some of the larger companies are not immune from this practice, most notably Studio Canal, the majority of whose French releases have forced subtitles, although there are important exceptions, such as their release of "Terminator 2" (Skynet edition only), where they are optional.

Conversely, even companies that tend not to impose forced subtitles, occasionally do, e.g. Pathe ("Apocalypse Now") and Metropolitan ("Immortals"), both of which have forced French subtitles.

Given the absence of any hard and fast rules on the subject, it's probably best to err on the side of caution and await more information on this particular release before committing oneself.
Thanks for supplying the information on this subject!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: augustus