The Long Good Friday (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 30, 2014
Release date: May 4, 2015
Purchase link: Arrow Films.co.uk
Price: £18.99
Notes:

LGF_3D_SB_FRONT_V7-500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was casually looking at threads for Arrow steelbooks and special editions when I stumbled onto this thread, and I want to know what happened, paulboland: did Zavvi eventually do something to make it right by you?

I was casually looking at threads for Arrow steelbooks and special editions when I stumbled onto this thread, and I want to know what happened, paulboland: did Zavvi eventually do something to make it right by you?
Yes they did they admitted a mistake of charging me postage cost for tracked international postage which I never asked for and also never even provided me with as only got standard non tracked postage all was sorted in the end

Its a great looking steelbook and a fantastic film

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bunk
Certainly pays to wait a bit !
Was going to buy it recently in the Arrow sale for GBP 14.99 along with 'Blood and Black Lace' but ended up just buying the latter.
Picked this one up just now from Zavvi for GBP 9.49 which is a price I'm more than happy with :thumbs::happy:

I had never seen this movie before until today. What a great movie it was! :thumbs:. I loved every second of it and can't wait to see it again. Arrow release once again wonderful as they often are. Steelbook looks really awesome also. I'm so impressed with this film.

Reactions: paulboland