The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print) - July 8, 2024 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
It’s the same old story. Throw the half decent theatrical poster art in the bin and get the work experience kid to have a bash. Fortunately it seems work experience kid has wisely decided to forgo the popular blood splatter effect... oh hang on wait a minute, he’s only gone and replaced it with creamy spunk droplets instead. Lord give us strength!

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Looking at the steels, is it me or did they go for the Grand old Duke of York, he had ten thousand men, he marched them up to the top of the hill, and he marched them down again :naughty:

Question is buy these soon, or wait to middle of next year and see what the ultimate collection is and obviously how much? Decisions...

Anyone know if WB use decent packaging for boxsets like this? Zavvi will probably just put it in a massive box (massive jiffy bag?) without any padding so I'm a bit wary of ordering from them!

Does anyone know if using PayPal when warner bros takes payment? Is it straight away like I think HMV does or close to release?
Last time I used PayPal for a pre-order with them they took payment a couple of weeks before the release date.

Does anyone know if using PayPal when warner bros takes payment? Is it straight away like I think HMV does or close to release?
Fairly sure WBshop do not accept PayPal payments for preorders anymore. In stock items only.

140 QUID? Zavvi have lost their damn minds!
(I know, I know, there’s no “save x amount” so it’s an error that’ll get adjusted. I know.)