The Matrix Revolutions (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 47) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set -Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Steelbook Stand.

ADAA2DAC-0950-48F9-8D57-5FC1D992CA7A.jpeg
90AA18EA-0D5C-4A9E-BF3E-DD6034F2BAB6.jpeg
3050F070-CD99-48B6-A4F0-3A8607EF0E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: laz305 and djjez83
This is a public forum not a private message to you. Therefore other people are being told. Sorry that you struggle to read and understand how forums work after all these years.
Well quote someone else then. Why the f**k you quoting that particular message in the first place with your info? Weird. Quote someone who actually asked.

I see your GBs are struggling. I keep getting the same f**king notifications from you daily for the same GBs. Desperado

Well quote someone else then. Why the f**k you quoting that particular message in the first place with your info? Weird. Quote someone who actually asked.

I see your GBs are struggling. I keep getting the same f**king notifications from you daily for the same GBs. Desperado
Actually the group buys here are merely leftovers. Theres no struggling. We host our main groupbuys on Facebook and our official website.
I choose to use your message since your the legendary, handsome and most almighty Flloydo that everyone worldwide talks about and worships.

Cool. So why did you start this whole conversation? Because it sounds the opposite to me
Because you were trying to answer someone's query about who the Group buy host was. You said you wasn't sure. So was answering you all by using the final quote made on the subject, which so happened to be yours.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Because you were trying to answer someone's query about who the Group buy host was. You said you wasn't sure. So was answering you all by using the final quote made on the subject, which so happened to be yours.
About Aniv. Not you

Anyway enough of this now. Everyone can see the fuss you’ve made. Good luck

About Aniv. Not you

Anyway enough of this now. Everyone can see the fuss you’ve made. Good luck
With reference to Aniv and the mention of KOSM group buys. All related.
Anyway I'm pretty sure everyone can see that I went to the level that you initially set. That's why your the legendary, rude, sarcastic and self entitled Flloydo that entertains this forum...but that's about it. Your entertainment. Take care Flloydo.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
I don't know about Flloydos generall reputation, but his reputation as a CONTRIBUTOR has suffered for sure. We had so much hope in him, but he didn't deliver. I guess expectations were just too high :naughty:
My general reputation is.... I’m known well around alley ways in my local area as a connoisseur and still enjoy being breastfed. By anyone’s mum!

My contributor reputation was probably best described by @jonnybobbytimmy as “Cuntributor”...