Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £299.99 - £269.99

kdTv4B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon has two listings now:

1. states it being DVD, but images are clearly the BD set (don't think it will be released in a DVD only version:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LTHMP3M/?tag=hidefnin-21

2. states it being BD, and also has another and higher price
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MCVHVQB/?tag=hidefnin-21

The thing is I pre-ordered as soon as Amazon listed it. But at the time there was only the "DVD" listing. I'm scared that I have pre-ordered something wrong?

Anyone?
There is no standalone DVD release for this edition as far as I'm aware, so both sets should be the same... the only reason there's two listings is because the second link you posted is from a marketplace seller (someone selling through Amazon) who's created a separate listing for some reason. Stick with the first link (Amazon's official listing) and you should be fine. :thumbs:

I ordered 2 for Christmas presents and Amazon cancelled one due to limited stock

I ordered 2 for Christmas presents, Amazon e-mailed me this week to tell me they cancelled one and so I will only get one now because of demand, told them it shouldn't be my problem that they didn't order enough and honor my order. Ive e-mailed them to complain as I ordered this as soon as pre-order went live. B..........d's !

Oh they gave me £5 off my next order as a good will gesture, woppedo!
They know where to stick that.

Has anyone else had there order cancelled by Amazon.

I ordered 2 for Christmas presents and Amazon cancelled one due to limited stock

I ordered 2 for Christmas presents, Amazon e-mailed me this week to tell me they cancelled one and so I will only get one now because of demand, told them it shouldn't be my problem that they didn't order enough and honor my order. Ive e-mailed them to complain as I ordered this as soon as pre-order went live. B..........d's !

Oh they gave me £5 off my next order as a good will gesture, woppedo!
They know where to stick that.

Has anyone else had there order cancelled by Amazon.
I completely disagree with what amazon has done. This is their fault. They didnt order enough and now you have to suffer by having one cancelled. Not cool amazon.

• Thanks
Reactions: MRD and MrsRobinson
I think, given that both amazon and zavvi are out of stock, the problem is rather with Warner UK (that ordered too small a print run for UK).
Plus, the unbeatable UK price, English packaging and worldwide shipping by those retailers made the release attractive worldwide.

It does appear to be quite limited and given that, it appears they have retroactively applied a one per customer limit. Would have been far easier to do that at the beginning, though I doubt Amazon really knows how limited and/or the demand for each of the thousands of products on their site. So I can see where Amazon are coming from, even if it's a bit disruptive on some customers. I suspect some people may have bought numerous copies in an effort to flip them, which has lead to this policy. I'm not sure there's a great solution at this point.

On a related, if anyone is giving this out for Christmas gifts, I need to become friends with that person. That's way more fancy/expensive than what I would get for Christmas :)

Reactions: TheHutt
If anyone is interested the entertainment store is selling this through eBay for £299.99 with free postage and they say they can get it delivered by a Friday 4th. Sorry I do not know how to put in a link here. They only post to the UK though. Hope this helps

Reactions: elle82
Sooo excited to see it! And also, how they packed it. I saw the US set came extra wrapped, while the German one didn't.

Yes mines come up saying that too. They also waived the shipping fee and upgraded it to priority express.
That's great!! :D
Mine, on the other hand, is still as it was - with that lovely huge tax included and the same standard shipping method. :p ;)

Reactions: elle82