Price: FS1, FS2, Lenti $38 - OC $122

Fullslip 1 - Fullslip 2 - Lenti - One-Click
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
1565001664110.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Really nice looking release... I especially like fullslip 1 and the lenti - the former reminds me of PlainArchive. Not 100% sold on the steel, but I reckon it'll grow on me.

It's not a film I've seen before though, and I don't have the funds to be paying full whack on blind-buys nowadays, so will be patient and hope for a price drop at some point.

Reactions: DMD4k

DMD4k

QuoteMaster (TM)
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Really nice looking release... I especially like fullslip 1 and the lenti - the former reminds me of PlainArchive. Not 100% sold on the steel, but I reckon it'll grow on me.

It's not a film I've seen before though, and I don't have the funds to be paying full whack on blind-buys nowadays, so will be patient and hope for a price drop at some point.
It won’t help your funds but you can watch before preorder and see if you like it, then consider it :p

Reactions: Noodles
Mar 8, 2018

That’s exactly what I thought. FS A reminds me a lot of PA, specifically Un Prophete which uses a similar color palette.

Reactions: Noodles