The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
happy days. :happy: this has arrived and it's simply outstanding. thanks, @EverythingBlu i can't compete with @moon's shots :wow:, but thought i'd post some of mine anyway.
View media item 24360again, good and safe packaging, carefully done, undamaged:
from first sight onwards, it breathes quality. appearance and layout are very appealing. front and back images beneath Spoiler, plus the j-card and compartmentalisation:
again, like with the Shaun of the Dead set, it's the box itself and the embossing that wows.
View media item 24355more box embossing:
and the steels are excellent, too!
View media item 24351more steel embossing:
final shots of the complete package:
thanks, @EverythingBlu :notworthy: :thumbs:
giphy.gif

happy days. :happy: this has arrived and it's simply outstanding. thanks, @EverythingBlu i can't compete with @moon's shots :wow:, but thought i'd post some of mine anyway.
View media item 24360again, good and safe packaging, carefully done, undamaged:
from first sight onwards, it breathes quality. appearance and layout are very appealing. front and back images beneath Spoiler, plus the j-card and compartmentalisation:
again, like with the Shaun of the Dead set, it's the box itself and the embossing that wows.
View media item 24355more box embossing:
and the steels are excellent, too!
View media item 24351more steel embossing:
final shots of the complete package:
thanks, @EverythingBlu :notworthy: :thumbs:
giphy.gif

Hi steelmybeatingheart

We are glad you like it so much.

Thanks
AD

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
. . . and just to pick up on the nice design touches that tie in the steelbooks to the EBlu slipbox.
A marriage made in heaven, methinks . . .
upload_2017-9-9_14-10-4.png
upload_2017-9-9_14-18-7.png

upload_2017-9-9_14-11-39.png
upload_2017-9-9_14-22-23.png

The same BotD designs unfortunately / unsurprisingly not visible on the 3 discs . . . being old discs from way back when.
Nice surprise, however, when they are swapped out and replaced with the 4K UHD discs which just happen to be a perfect match for the EBlu black box and the standalone steelbooks:-
Current discs ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- new 4K UHD discs
upload_2017-9-9_15-15-24.png
/
upload_2017-9-9_15-31-21.png
upload_2017-9-9_15-34-9.png
upload_2017-9-9_15-37-28.png

. . . and, finally, a closer look at the cover of "The Book of the Dead" (aka "The Black Book") movie prop on which the EverythingBlu box is based:-
upload_2017-9-9_14-41-5.png
upload_2017-9-9_14-38-8.png

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Momia-PF-03...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

@EverythingBlu do we know roughly what kind of quantity will be coming back in stock?

In other words, should I prepare for a bloodbath!? :p

Im pretty sure they know exact quantity and I wanted to ask that as well, but it doesn´t matter in the end coz for sure there is only few copies left so it will be a bloodbath :LOL:. It did sell out pretty quickly at a first time preorders considering EB´s reputation back then and now when everybody see the quality of it and that they managed release it and ship it on time, Im pretty sure the rest of copies will be gone in two minutes. Don´t forget a scalpers will be prepared as well :squint:.

I only hope they will limit it to one copy per person.

P&P to the UK . . . charged £3.90 which was exactly the price printed on the RM package.

Scalpers won't get a look in with this release as all copies have clearly gone to collectors . . . what is it? 7 copies only for sale on the bay at the time of writing :thumbs:
I.e. EBlu will not "pull a Zavvi" and allowed multiple copies to end up in the hands of one re-seller . . . which is as it should be for such a limited release.

20:00 GMT or BST :giggle:
:angry:I hate that BST i came to know about that time, like a couple of years now, more likely around the period i start collecting steel, i experience this time by missing a preorder time at zavvi or GB:dunno:, never know when it is active and ends as its only active during limited period of the year. If only when the BTS is active someone will point it out for any release of GB and also the same of the American summer time (PDT or PST).

However that was Helpful, Thanks:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Yes, it's a real alphabet soup:-

BST (British Summer Time) - March to October (also known as BDST British Daylight Saving Time / ST Summer Time / DST Daylight Saving Time / IST Irish Standard Time etc.).
This year BST runs from Sunday 27th March 01:00 to Sunday 30th October 02:00