The Neon Demon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive K 04) [Germany]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: July 7, 2017
Purchase link: SteelArchive (pre-order June 3 at 7 PM)
Price: €49.95
Note: 167 copies - Includes a 44 page booklet and 6 photo cards
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv (USA hub ship only)

neon demon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The slip looks really nice but it's too pricey. I take it this is going to be €60 including shipping, that's too much when I already have the German Steelbook.

How did you hack into my pc :) You are spot on the price plus fees and such lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Yes, 17 Euros for the steelbook from Amazon.de
Dieser Artikel:The Neon Demon - Steelbook [Blu-ray] von Elle Fanning EUR 16,99

+ 40 Euros for the slipcase and "goodies".

Thank God you guys have understanding wives and gfs . . . if I did this I'd probably be inviting a verbal mugging: and I'd be rendered speechless with little to say by way of justification:-

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mefisto from Hell
Total 166 copies confirmed and yes steelbook and No international shipping. I will have a small quantity available for GroupBuy for US members only as its cost prohibitive to ship international. Price is EUR 49.95.

International members might want to reach out to their steelbuddy in Germany to secure a copy for them.
Thanks, hopefully can get in your gb :)

Reactions: Aniv
Lol, just a guess. I thought it would be somewhere around that.:)

haha @Sigill

Cost breakdown is as follows:

Item Cost €49.95
Misc Fees - [(Split Postage to US HUB €5 per Copy + €2.30 HDN Fees + €2.70 packing Fees + €3.21 Domestic USPS Media Mail Tracked Shipping ) & Paypal Fees on the miscellaneous charges] bring it to total of €13.88.
So final cost is €49.95+€13.88.

Shipped to the door to your US Address.

PP fees is not being charged on the product itself as it is directly sent to the retailer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano and Sigill
Let me see...almost $64.00....should I get this....absolutely no way no how! Are they in competition with Filmarena for the highest prices? With all the competition for Steelbook dollars the price should be going down. By the way rant not directed at GB just SteelArchive.

Last edited:
no luck for Canadians on the GB im guessing??

looks like the only way for me is to overpay on eBay.

You can order if you like and send it to someone you might know in the US or I can ship it to you and you would pay the difference for shipping to Canada.

Yes, 17 Euros for the steelbook from Amazon.de
Dieser Artikel:The Neon Demon - Steelbook [Blu-ray] von Elle Fanning EUR 16,99

+ 40 Euros for the slipcase and "goodies".

Thank God you guys have understanding wives and gfs . . . if I did this I'd probably be inviting a verbal mugging: and I'd be rendered speechless with little to say by way of justification:-

Damn, it turns out there are those who know how to think with their head and not with ass! ))) Absolutely agree with you @virkia !