The Neon Demon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive K 04) [Germany]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: July 7, 2017
Purchase link: SteelArchive (pre-order June 3 at 7 PM)
Price: €49.95
Note: 167 copies - Includes a 44 page booklet and 6 photo cards
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv (USA hub ship only)

neon demon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Info zu :

The Neon Demon / Prisoners

Beide Edition sind jetzt fest und werden umgesetzt.

Prisoners : Die neuen Gespräche sind abgeschlossen und es läuft jetzt für beide Seiten zu vernünftigen Konditionen.

Änderungen : Auflage : 500 K-Serie

The Neon Demon : Leider ohne Booklet, da es seitens des Lizenzeigners nicht erwünscht ist. Daher mit Photobook.

Auflage : 300 K-Serie

Release / Preorder nach Fertigstellung

Facebook update from Steelarchive yesterday. According to my Google Translate skills, it's now only 300 copies, and it will have a photobook instead of a booklet because of licensing issues.

Also, Prisoners is happening again!!

18623268_1738876552795778_9159162530570800188_o.jpg

UND... GENEHMIGT !

Preorder wie gehabt... WENN fertig dann .... geht´s los

Packshot in kürze.

Ob K-Serie ODER mit WWA Steelbook ist noch nicht eindeutig geklärt. Daher bitte noch etwas Geduld.

Artwork has been approved! However, they're still deciding whether or not this will be a Scanovo case or the WWA Steelbook. Once again I'm going by Google Translate, so hopefully some German speakers can chime in soon.

Oh gosh with 166 copies it'll be extremely impossible :naughty: for me to get a hold of one :ohno: But this is amazing news, it's going to look absolutely fab! :thumbs:

Great news :) I still haven't had the chance to watch this movie, so I'll probably try to get this :) It all comes down to the preorder date !

This'll be a nightmare trying to order with only 166 copies available.
This one of my favorite movies of last year but I will admit that I kind of wish it'd stayed an amaray instead of it being the WWA steelbook.
Still, I'll try for this all the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S