The Neon Demon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive K 04) [Germany]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: July 7, 2017
Purchase link: SteelArchive (pre-order June 3 at 7 PM)
Price: €49.95
Note: 167 copies - Includes a 44 page booklet and 6 photo cards
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv (USA hub ship only)

neon demon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious- is this edition still highly coveted? Or are copies still expensive but are easy to find?

I don’t know how to price this and I need some guidance because the only one I see on eBay is for $399.

Just curious- is this edition still highly coveted? Or are copies still expensive but are easy to find?

I don’t know how to price this and I need some guidance because the only one I see on eBay is for $399.
I think the pricing for this starts at $250 and above.
It is a beautiful and very limited edition.

Reactions: FN-2187
Whelp. Gotta find people still interested in this one, then.
I’m sure there are plenty of people interested in this edition. Nothing came out for this film since, and it’s limited to 118. Personally, i think that’s one of the best Full Slips ever made. I’m a little gutted I’ve let go my copy a few years back.

Reactions: Terrifier
I’m sure there are plenty of people interested in this edition. Nothing came out for this film since, and it’s limited to 118. Personally, i think that’s one of the best Full Slips ever made. I’m a little gutted I’ve let go my copy a few years back.
its limited to 167 ;)

Wish I owned this slip with a WEA steel (already own this steel)

Hopefully there are still takers. A lot of people asking for this one on the forums were looking for it over a year ago.

Sold mine for less than $100 don't go by the idiots on eBay. List it at a price you are happy with

Honestly I’m starting to be concerned with my current finances due to everything in the states happening right now. So really the $250 that @Maksym suggested would be a godsend right now. Don’t know if there are going to be any takers, and I don’t know if starting a sale thread for a single item is what I should be doing. xD

Reactions: psychoscot
@FN-2187 Sorry to hear. Try listing it at the section below, you can also indicate if you accept offers. One of the upsides is you won't be paying fees to eBay. Then, once approved (no reason why it wouldn't), you can add a link to your signature, thus whenever you post on the forum, others can see the link. Good luck.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187
@FN-2187 Sorry to hear. Try listing it at the section below, you can also indicate if you accept offers. One of the upsides is you won't be paying fees to eBay. Then, once approved (no reason why it wouldn't), you can add a link to your signature, thus whenever you post on the forum, others can see the link. Good luck.

Thank you again for the advice! I just created a listing so I'm waiting for it to be approved. Hopefully this goes quickly! :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
I’ve never seen this premium steelbook seller marketplace section before And I’ve been here over 7 years!!! :wacky:

Only Seen the sale/ trade threads (which are a headache to look through so I haven’t bothered in about 2 years)

I’ve never seen this premium steelbook seller marketplace section before And I’ve been here over 7 years!!! :wacky:

Only Seen the sale/ trade threads (which are a headache to look through so I haven’t bothered in about 2 years)
Same. xD
This was the first I heard about it!

It's not very old, nearly 2 years this coming August (but old enough in internet age) and it hasn't been really "pushed" but it has been used fairly enough by some.

It removes some of the friction of the back and forth when used as intended.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187 and Flloydo
Thanks to @FN-2187 , i get this superb edition. He is a great seller.
The parcel was held by customs, and they informed me by text message that i have to decclare it. I thought they were going to tariff it, but luckily they didn't and i picked it up smoothly.

DSCF3381.jpg

DSCF3383.jpg

DSCF3387.jpg

DSCF3389.jpg

DSCF3390.jpg

DSCF3392.jpg

DSCF3393.jpg

DSCF3394.jpg

DSCF3395.jpg

DSCF3396.jpg

I bought a black background cloth just to take these photos, hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Thanks to @FN-2187 , i get this superb edition. He is a great seller.
The parcel was held by customs, and they informed me by text message that i have to decclare it. I thought they were going to tariff it, but luckily they didn't and i picked it up smoothly.

View attachment 485011

I bought a black background cloth just to take these photos, hope you guys enjoy it. :)
Superb edition. One of the best premiums ever made. And you can never go wrong by buying from @FN-2187