The Neon Demon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive K 04) [Germany]

Just curious- is this edition still highly coveted? Or are copies still expensive but are easy to find?

I don’t know how to price this and I need some guidance because the only one I see on eBay is for $399.

Maksym

Premium Supporter
Nov 6, 2017
Just curious- is this edition still highly coveted? Or are copies still expensive but are easy to find?

I don’t know how to price this and I need some guidance because the only one I see on eBay is for $399.
I think the pricing for this starts at $250 and above.
It is a beautiful and very limited edition.

Reactions: FN-2187

Maksym

Premium Supporter
Nov 6, 2017
Whelp. Gotta find people still interested in this one, then.
I’m sure there are plenty of people interested in this edition. Nothing came out for this film since, and it’s limited to 118. Personally, i think that’s one of the best Full Slips ever made. I’m a little gutted I’ve let go my copy a few years back.

Reactions: Terrifier

hatredhorror

(not actually) BANNED
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
I’m sure there are plenty of people interested in this edition. Nothing came out for this film since, and it’s limited to 118. Personally, i think that’s one of the best Full Slips ever made. I’m a little gutted I’ve let go my copy a few years back.
its limited to 167 ;)

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Wish I owned this slip with a WEA steel (already own this steel)

Hopefully there are still takers. A lot of people asking for this one on the forums were looking for it over a year ago.

Sold mine for less than $100 don't go by the idiots on eBay. List it at a price you are happy with
Honestly I’m starting to be concerned with my current finances due to everything in the states happening right now. So really the $250 that @Maksym suggested would be a godsend right now. Don’t know if there are going to be any takers, and I don’t know if starting a sale thread for a single item is what I should be doing. xD

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
@FN-2187 Sorry to hear. Try listing it at the section below, you can also indicate if you accept offers. One of the upsides is you won't be paying fees to eBay. Then, once approved (no reason why it wouldn't), you can add a link to your signature, thus whenever you post on the forum, others can see the link. Good luck.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187
@FN-2187 Sorry to hear. Try listing it at the section below, you can also indicate if you accept offers. One of the upsides is you won't be paying fees to eBay. Then, once approved (no reason why it wouldn't), you can add a link to your signature, thus whenever you post on the forum, others can see the link. Good luck.

Thank you again for the advice! I just created a listing so I'm waiting for it to be approved. Hopefully this goes quickly! :)

Reactions: IRON MAN

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
I’ve never seen this premium steelbook seller marketplace section before And I’ve been here over 7 years!!! :wacky:

Only Seen the sale/ trade threads (which are a headache to look through so I haven’t bothered in about 2 years)

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I’ve never seen this premium steelbook seller marketplace section before And I’ve been here over 7 years!!! :wacky:

Only Seen the sale/ trade threads (which are a headache to look through so I haven’t bothered in about 2 years)
Same. xD
This was the first I heard about it!
It's not very old, nearly 2 years this coming August (but old enough in internet age) and it hasn't been really "pushed" but it has been used fairly enough by some.

It removes some of the friction of the back and forth when used as intended.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187 and Flloydo