Milan Records The Neon Demon - OST by Cliff Martinez (green & blue colored Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: July 1st, 2016
Purchase:
ArtistArena.com - 35,95 USD
Amazon.com - 32,49 USD
Amazon.co.uk - 24,77 GBP
Amazon.de - 38,76 EUR
HMV.com - 29.99 GBP

SIDE A:
A1 Neon Demon
A2 Mine – Sweet Tempest
A3 The Demon Dance – Julian Winding
A4 What Are You?
A5 Don’t Forget Me When You’re Famous
A6 Gold Paint Shoot
A7 Take Off Your Shoes
SIDE B:
B1 Ruby At The Morgue
B2 Jesse Sneaks Into Her Room
B3 Real Lolita Rides Again
B4 Messenger Walks Among Us
B5 Runway
SIDE C:
C1 Take Her To Measurements
C2 Who Wants Sour Milk
C3 I Would Never Say You’re Fat
C4 Thank God You’re Awake Remix
C5 Kinky
C6 Ruby’s Close Up
C7 Lipstick Drawing
SIDE D:
D1 Something’s In My Room
D2 Are We Having A Party
D3 Get Her Out Of Me
D4 Waving Goodbye – Sia

1.jpg 2.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
3.jpg 7.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
Just realised that people seem to be receiving different colours...

Are both of yours translucent @dan8885?

Mine are red and light blue, and NOT translucent. It states the colour on the back of the sleeve, so maybe the colour depends on where you order from...?

Yes both are translucent. Blue & Green translucent colored. Maybe we contact Milan to ask them. Blue & red sounds good, maybe even better. Take some pictures please and congrats that you received it :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Amazon UK is selling this variant:
https://www.discogs.com/Cliff-Marti...nal-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/release/8790163

don't know which one looks better, blue/red match the tone of the cover & promo posters, but the translucent variant is a little bit more premium imho

are you happy with the copy you get?

Yes both are translucent. Blue & Green translucent colored. Maybe we contact Milan to ask them. Blue & red sounds good, maybe even better. Take some pictures please and congrats that you received it :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I personally think blue & red suit the overall package better, but I would've preferred them to also be translucent. Still, both versions look very nice IMO! :)

I'll try to take some photos soon, but they won't be great as my house is a mess at the moment due to reorganizing/redecorating, so space is limited.

Glad it turned up bud! I see yours is blue & red too. ;)

Congrats @Travis Bickle :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Awesome release!

I just checked what's written at the bottom of the backside of Travis his version and mine. His is distributed in the EU mine is distributed in the US. So blue/red is for the EU by Warner/Milan. And blue/green is for the US distributed by Ada.

Congrats @Travis Bickle :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Awesome release!

I just checked what's written at the bottom of the backside of Travis his version and mine. His is distributed in the EU mine is distributed in the US. So blue/red is for the EU by Warner/Milan. And blue/green is for the US distributed by Ada.

Awesome bickle

I still don't know what edition to go for, I really like the other version too. Both so different but equally amazing. The pink edition is swaying me but I prefer the art on this edition

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Congrats @TobinFrost :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Looks beautiful !!!

And thank you @Noodles for the tag :thumbs: Both look great. I like the translucent but also the red. A blue and red translucent would've been the perfect choice.
But at the end the music is what counts. And the beautiful Gatefold sleeve. Awesome release in any color!
Agreed... blue & red translucent would've been spot on!