Milan Records The Neon Demon - OST by Cliff Martinez (green & blue colored Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: July 1st, 2016
Purchase:
ArtistArena.com - 35,95 USD
Amazon.com - 32,49 USD
Amazon.co.uk - 24,77 GBP
Amazon.de - 38,76 EUR
HMV.com - 29.99 GBP

SIDE A:
A1 Neon Demon
A2 Mine – Sweet Tempest
A3 The Demon Dance – Julian Winding
A4 What Are You?
A5 Don’t Forget Me When You’re Famous
A6 Gold Paint Shoot
A7 Take Off Your Shoes
SIDE B:
B1 Ruby At The Morgue
B2 Jesse Sneaks Into Her Room
B3 Real Lolita Rides Again
B4 Messenger Walks Among Us
B5 Runway
SIDE C:
C1 Take Her To Measurements
C2 Who Wants Sour Milk
C3 I Would Never Say You’re Fat
C4 Thank God You’re Awake Remix
C5 Kinky
C6 Ruby’s Close Up
C7 Lipstick Drawing
SIDE D:
D1 Something’s In My Room
D2 Are We Having A Party
D3 Get Her Out Of Me
D4 Waving Goodbye – Sia

1.jpg 2.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
3.jpg 7.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so excited for the movie, for the soundtrack, for the vinyl and everything :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

The trailer, the poster, teasers and this looks so AMAZING :oohyeah::oohyeah:

I will buy EVERYTHING :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Cliff Martinez is a SCORE GOD :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks man! Just ordered. :thumbs:

Just noticed that you need to check back at Amazon if they got it from Milan Records. Amazon.de got it listed from Milkk Records (Warner). I don't know if it's the same release like colored wax and gatefold. JPC.de listed both Milkk and Milan and Milan release cost 5 EUR more, 41 EUR. Amazon UK got it listed as UNASSIGNED atm

Just noticed that you need to check back at Amazon if they got it from Milan Records. Amazon.de got it listed from Milkk Records (Warner). I don't know if it's the same release like colored wax and gatefold. JPC.de listed both Milkk and Milan and Milan release cost 5 EUR more, 41 EUR. Amazon UK got it listed as UNASSIGNED atm
Appreciate the heads up! In that case, I'll keep an eye on it. Chances are I'll probably cancel and order from RecordStore.co.uk once they have it up anyway - they're usually more clear about what they're selling.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks for the tag @Noodles :thumbs: It looks perfect!

Still unsure where to pre-order. Over here it's not released by Milan it's by Milkk Records. Whatever that is :wtf:
Yeah, I'm getting pretty worried... Amazon UK still don't have the Milan version listed, and the other sites I occasionally use don't have anything listed at all. :ohno: