The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyonr is willing to help snag an A1 slip for me in the States id appreciate it. I work for the railroad and my hours aren’t good so idk if I’ll be able to snag one once the GB goes live. Apologies if this is against any rules. I dont know if this is allowed so I understand if this can’t be done

posted all the Group Buys. (USA and Canada Only)

if something were to sell out, I will put up more qty tonight.

This doesn't strike me personally as a release that will be too difficult to get your hands on directly or from the eBay Korean sellers.
I agree with you that this shouldn’t be a release that sells out quickly (though you never know), my personal reason is that I’m so busy and basically unavailable for the next month that a simple GB would have made my day.

I agree with you that this shouldn’t be a release that sells out quickly (though you never know), my personal reason is that I’m so busy and basically unavailable for the next month that a simple GB would have made my day.
you can PM @Wreck and see what shipping costs would be to the US and then to the UK

Did kimchi raise prices on their exclusives? This was more expensive than I expected it to be and more than much “bigger” and “better” releases I’ve purchased here last.

I’m still too spoiled by GBs to stop but I was definitely surprised by the cost of this one.

Did kimchi raise prices on their exclusives? This was more expensive than I expected it to be and more than much “bigger” and “better” releases I’ve purchased here last.

I’m still too spoiled by GBs to stop but I was definitely surprised by the cost of this one.

So on every page of the GB I wrote this....

"
Price covers the item and some shipping if not all. Once I'm billed shipping I can see how much more is owed by you or if you have a credit towards the HUB RESHIPPING. This is not a direct shipping GB, no kimchi GB has ever been direct ship. FYI
"

Perhaps it would have sold better if I just charged it without guessing shipping. The Korea shipping is high as im sure most know compared to other Countries. There is some benefit usually to the group buy in that group shipping.

I tacked on an amount that covers the edition and fees for that edition and some if not all the shipping from Korea to USA ...

My thought was if you end up overpaying now by a few bucks (when i get the shipping invoice) then I would deduct that amount when I do the hub reshipping.

If someone in the UK wants to do the GB they can, but its only wise if you are asking me to acquire something from the USA for you in the next couple months to combine shipping otherwise you're better off on your own.

So on every page of the GB I wrote this....

"
Price covers the item and some shipping if not all. Once I'm billed shipping I can see how much more is owed by you or if you have a credit towards the HUB RESHIPPING. This is not a direct shipping GB, no kimchi GB has ever been direct ship. FYI
"

Perhaps it would have sold better if I just charged it without guessing shipping. The Korea shipping is high as im sure most know compared to other Countries. There is some benefit usually to the group buy in that group shipping.

I tacked on an amount that covers the edition and fees for that edition and some if not all the shipping from Korea to USA ...

My thought was if you end up overpaying now by a few bucks (when i get the shipping invoice) then I would deduct that amount when I do the hub reshipping.

If someone in the UK wants to do the GB they can, but its only wise if you are asking me to acquire something from the USA for you in the next couple months to combine shipping otherwise you're better off on your own.
Interesting @Wreck.
Personally I feel GB pricing should be a premium on direct ordering, simply because it offers the chance to secure a much wanted edition without the headache of staying up till 3:00 in the morning.:sleep:.
And some poor bugger at the hub has to go through the process of repacking and forward shipping.
I liken the GB's to a concierge service. It should be at a premium.

Sometimes the problem with putting the lowest possible price with all shipping to be afterwards is you get new people who sign up (which is great) but they either fail to read shipping invoice later or are astonished to see a high shipping price because they themselves have never ordered from Korea. Then they balk, want a refund etc. and HDN is not in the position to be stuck with extras. Where as many arent as shocked when I'm like "that'll be another $5 or $8 for shipping, your choice" ... trying to avoid the "Hi, you still owe $30 " for one edition lol. Personally I think their will be some credit owed to those in USA, but I guess we'll see.

Is it possible that I'm so blind I cannot find the pre-order date anywhere here or on Kimchi's site? :/