The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosling's expression on the lenti is the exact same expression I have right now trying to decide between the full slip A1 and the lenti.
Slip A2 is just plain ugly. Slip A1 affords the chance for some nice embossing. The lenti reminds me of the show Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In which
I used to watch as a child. I must cogitate further.:sweat:

Ordered the lenti because it's the only one I think that matches the Steel and the movie. I actually like A1, but the colours are wrong to me, and I think it looks too modern. Also, more Shane Black premiums please.

I used to be all about those fullslips... What have I become??

That's normal. My last couple of orders I received no confirmation email or even a dispatch email! Just showed up like a glorious surprise one day!
A2 for me! Maybe unpopular opinion, but really like the artwork and feel that it fits the film. Can't wait to see pics of all of these in hand!
That's good to hear

Agree, the colors are more in tone with the movie. The only thing i am not sure about is the tattoo.
I don't like the purple splatter. Altough A1 has more potential for embossing and stuff.