The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whichever edition everyone plumped for (I didn’t fully decide until about 5 mins before preorder) I reckon these will all look awesome in hand :happy:

Reactions: Rady
Someone vote lenti to really confuse @Noodles :naughty:

I agree with you mate. Steel is a clear winner however The On Collection seriously need to work on their slip designs. Something just ain’t right on a few of their releases and if they are tackling Jackie Brown then they need to up the ante.

Full Slip A looks tacky with the splatters but I love Goslings expression and the graphics used with the car below.

Full slip B is quite unique but also a tad plain. I love the back art and that it kinda matches the back of the steel art but with different images however I wish it was a tad larger

And the lenti just looks crap imo. I like the actual image of gosling and Crowe but it looks too plain with the white background. Plus I’d much prefer just her on the back without those two ruining it

I bet the lenti turns out the best lol (novas kick ass lenti has put me off transitional lentis for a while, I’ve never been a fan anyway but there are some good ones. If it was transitional and had depth then fair play but instead it was dark, flat and crap)
:p

Yeah, I'm with you on that... they often nail the steels, but I find they usually seem to do one stand out slip and the others do nothing for me.

In this case I'm split on them all... I don't like the splatter on A, the tatts on B, and the fact they've reused the same image of Gosling from the steel on the lenti.

If the front image of B was moved down so we could see more of her face, that'd solve the issue of filling the empty space below the necklace and allow them to remove the tatts... then that would've be the winner for me!

As for their lentis... the Kick-Ass ones were definitely a disappointment, but only because they had no depth. Looks like they've learned from that though and given this one depth as well as a transitional effect.

Full Slip A is the clear winner in the poll anyway, but I'm still undecided. :ohno:

Reactions: Flloydo
As for their lentis... the Kick-Ass ones were definitely a disappointment, but only because they had no depth. Looks like they've learned from that though and given this one depth as well as a transitional effect.
Kick Ass was Nova :whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
:p

Yeah, I'm with you on that... they often nail the steels, but I find they usually seem to do one stand out slip and the others do nothing for me.

In this case I'm split on them all... I don't like the splatter on A, the tatts on B, and the fact they've reused the same image of Gosling from the steel on the lenti.

If the front image of B was moved down so we could see more of her face, that'd solve the issue of filling the empty space below the necklace and allow them to remove the tatts... then that would've be the winner for me!

Full Slip A is the clear winner in the poll anyway, but I'm still undecided. :ohno:

Kick ass is nova man. I was just using it as a example

Wait for everyone who ordered full slip A to moan because the purple splatter is holofoil. That I can’t wait for

Also glad to see Slip B got some love in the poll. I thought I was the only one who liked it

Went for the Lenti after briefly contemplating the One-Click, but realizing that that would just be pure excess! Will there be a 1/4 slip later as well? THAT is the one I really want!!

The lenticular would be my choice here.

Both characters on the front (as opposed to one guy hogging it!) Secondary characters from the film on the back.

You know what finish you'll get with a lenti. If Kimchi use that washed out card again on the full slips (the same one they used on Soldado and Hell Or High Water full slips) it'll be a disaster.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

Both characters on the front (as opposed to one guy hogging it!) Secondary characters from the film on the back.

You know what finish you'll get with a lenti. If Kimchi use that washed out card again on the full slips (the same one they used on Soldado and Hell Or High Water full slips) it'll be a disaster.

They were blu collection. And all of the These releases have nothing to do with kimchi. They don’t decide on artwork or finishes

This is on masterpiece so look at pans labyrinth and dusk till dawn for ideas on what the finishes will be like

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k

Effect on Hell or High Water a disaster? I do like it but it's a matter of tastes I guess...