The Nice Guys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Masterpiece Collection 006) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #75) [Korea]

Which edition will you be going for?

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 31, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 (430 sets) - Full Slip A2 (300 sets) - Lenticular (430 sets) - One Click (220 sets) - (Pre-order July 4 at 3 PM Korea time KST) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $37.99 (Individual Editions) - $122 (One Click)
Group buy: USA & Canada only
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A1) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (A2) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (Lenticular) FullSlip SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY
Kimchi - The Nice Guys (OneClick BoxSet) SteelBook Group Buy - USA & CANADA ONLY

A1.jpgA2.jpglenti.jpgOC.jpg
55840309_2518108005083068_5625991130047840256_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, y’all know I hate a transitional lenti.
I tell you what did turn out cool and it’s very subtle and also I wasn’t even aware it was going to be semi transitional was mantas shape of water double lenti. Although the back is rubbish, I love how the front art turns to a kind of subtle glowing luminous blue.

Blufans zootipia single lenti and their finding dory double lenti too. Again semi transitional on both, you have the the lovely depth image around a small transitional character with different facial expressions (dory and nick). Plus with dory they went all out and embossed the title and bowl and also made the octopus transitional with 2 colours.

Other than that, the blu collections memento which will always hold top spot for me.

But yeah, just depth driven lentis please
I like how you've labelled them "semi" so you can love them :LOL: :LOL: :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
I like how you've labelled them "semi" so you can love them :LOL: :LOL: :naughty:

Lol. Exactly. I’ve tricked my mind

Semi-transitional w/depth being the true terms in those examples :naughty: Or STD for short...

Wait, STD???? :wtf: :rofl::rofl:

Hahaha, I’m so stealing that now. I love my 4 STD’s, they are ripe

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k
As promised two crap photos which don’t do it justice.... @Mickle_89

I still love it and don’t get the comments concerning the res issue ...... how ever I don’t think I understand what low res means...........:)

View attachment 442358View attachment 442359
Your photos look fine to me! :thumbs:

Low-res (low resolution) basically just means low quality... so blurry and/or pixelated.

Everything on the slip looks sharp apart from the images of Gosling and Crowe.

• Wow
Reactions: snow flake
Ohhh yea, I can see the low resolution that everyone’s been mentioning now

That’s a shame. Weird that they allowed that

@snow flake Thanks for the pics of your copy, but I'm not convinced yours is any different from mine and the entire print run of that particular slip that has low-res (poor quality) images lol. I'm happy to hear you're satisfied with yours though, just unfortunate for those like me who regret picking that edition up over the others.

Nice bright pics btw ;):)

Reactions: snow flake
@snow flake Thanks for the pics of your copy, but I'm not convinced yours is any different from mine and the entire print run of that particular slip that has low-res (poor quality) images lol. I'm happy to hear you're satisfied with yours though, just unfortunate for those like me who regret picking that edition up over the others.

Nice bright pics btw ;):)
Thanks @Mickle_89 , they say love is blind and all I see is gossling and Crowe!

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k
Does anyone have any more vids/links to the Lenti effect? I've seen the Kimchi Facebook one, but tbh, it's not a great video. Other pics I've seen since look much clearer and sharp, but I'd like to see it in action some more. I was all set for B when I discovered I don't like my blurry slip A, but thanks to that bloody @Hereticz, I'm now debating again... :squint::sour::p

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Does anyone have any more vids/links to the Lenti effect? I've seen the Kimchi Facebook one, but tbh, it's not a great video. Other pics I've seen since look much clearer and sharp, but I'd like to see it in action some more. I was all set for B when I discovered I don't like my blurry slip A, but thanks to that bloody @Hereticz, I'm now debating again... :squint::sour::p

If I have it with me I would make a video for you, but hopefully someone else will. But you can believe me, it is crisp as **** :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: Mickle_89