The Nightmare Before Christmas (25th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: September 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $12.99

6261320_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It really is a shame that this isn't available in Canada. Being that it's so cheap at $12.99 US I just can't get myself to pay $40 or more Canadian for the group buy or ebay.

It really is a shame that this isn't available in Canada. Being that it's so cheap at $12.99 US I just can't get myself to pay $40 or more Canadian for the group buy or ebay.

Buy a copy of the steelbook and then ask me to hold and combine with a later purchase. Shipping cost divided among three items is much more tolerable, IMO

Easy peasy. :thumbs:

Reactions: Stygian
Buy a copy of the steelbook and then ask me to hold and combine with a later purchase. Shipping cost divided among three items is much more tolerable, IMO

Easy peasy. :thumbs:

OK I caved and purchased 2 copies of Nightmare and a copy of Hocus Pocus and now I feel a lot better.
Why spend $40 on 1 steelbook when you can spend $101 Canadian on 3 steelbooks. :thanks:

hmmmm this movie needs proper premium release...
Original usa best buy steel. No one is topping that. I've never even really been a fan of the film but that is superbly done. And, back when they used thicker gauge metal.

Glow-in-the-dark steelbooks are basically silly confections but I still like them despite looking silly myself sitting there looking at something in the dark.
True. The best type of Glow in Dark is one that is activated easily by light. I have a matt ferguson TMNT print where the moon glows the shredder head with lights off. Its really nice because I dont need to do anything to it for it to work. SOme glow stuff you have to damn near put a flashlight on it for soem time then it only glows for a little while. Not sure where this steel stands. Havent tried.