The "OMG the price is high on Ebay, etc!!!" thread

What is your spending limit for Steelbooks?

• I plead the 5th!

Votes: 14 2.6%
  • Under $100 for sealed "Rare" Steelbook

Votes: 145 26.7%
  • Under $50 for any Steelbook

Votes: 139 25.6%
  • Over $100 for sealed, "Rare" Steelbook

Votes: 71 13.1%
  • I'll spend ANY amount to get a missing Steelbook for my collection!

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • It depends on the Steelbook-I decide at the time of purchase

Votes: 199 36.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
So, we have the "Fake" and "Steelbook Price Drop" thread, but we don't yet have the thread where you post listings with "crazy" prices for Steelbooks. If you see any, post them here and have fun debating. As per forum rules, please remain respectful with each other-one person's "high price", could be another's "deal of a lifetime" score. Enjoy! :scat:

Please keep discussion to Ebay and other retailers, not private sellers.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...steelbooks.TRS0.TSS0&_nkw=steelbooks&_sacat=0 steelbooks

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=steelbooks&_sacat=0 steelbooks UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy smokes is that what these going for now crazy, that last bid look suspect though.

Screenshot_20180909-142745_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20180909-142756_eBay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The one click is super rare, they don't come up often but the price is unexplainable high and you can find some of the single editions floating about the place.
It's like the FAC As Above, So Below: it is rare so it becomes expensive despite the fact the the movie itself is not worth more than a rental.
But.... collectors gonna go collector mentality.39BD8278-0FB4-499D-876D-3458841F3CB7.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
This guy is actually a good seller have bought a couple of things from him he's very reliable but I have to agree that price is F****** ridiculous :facepalm:
I've bought from him once before a long time ago now for an early FAC. Price back then was pretty reasonable compared to now lol and his service was excellent, no questions. This however, is just taking the biscuit IMO. Almost 3X the amount I paid for my GB copy :stop: