The Pixar Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This thread is for the titles that have been released to date.

For a poll to share your thoughts on future releases (2015 and on) , please click here

Limited edition are limited to 4K-5K.

The Pixar Collection link

#13: Ratatouille (May 18th, 2015) - Buy
#12: Wall·e (May 18th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#11: A Bug's Life (May 11th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#10: The Incredibles (May 4th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#09: Brave 3D (April 7th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#08: Cars 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#7: Up 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#06: Monsters Inc 3D (February 17, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#05: Toy Story 3 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#04: Toy Story 2 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#03: Toy Story (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#02: Monsters University (November 25th, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)
#01: Finding Nemo (June 3rd, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Oh god... I have all of these on amaray.... but Im not going to be able to resist!!!!!!!!! :drool:
The Incredibles, Toy Story 3 (probably all 3 actually) and Monsters Inc (to go with Monsters Uni) & A Bugs Life would be definites for me! So excited cant wait! :LOL: :oohyeah: :scat:

Reactions: zoneism
I love the German collection also, Jango... simple and shiny!! Have been collecting them for a while now. It'll be good to see what designs they come up with, but in total agreement, need to sort out the customer service side of things... it's a complete shambles!

Reactions: bigducknfish
Oh my.. this going to get expensive! :)

I already have some of the releases from Germany, but some missing due to not using the original movie title.

This will come down to the artwork, finishes etc. I mean we already have blufans Pixar releases. I'm not sure Zaavi can match the quality of those releases.

Hang on, will these be separate releases or a boxset steel? Confused...

I bet these will be £20+ each...Disney/Zavvi have been very tight on these releases. I already have Toy Story 1-3, Monsters, Inc. and WALL-E on amaray but would only want a couple more - Monsters University and Finding Nemo most likely. But both of those already have (overly expensive) steelbooks...

I'd go for The Incredibles. If the Toy Story series had great artwork I might go for them, and anything that's been released in 3D really needs the 3D disc.

Reactions: frankfish44
so long as they include the 3D discs (and hold off on releasing the yet to be converted to 3D titles) then I'll be glad to upgrade or fill in my few Pixar gaps

Release all Pixar as Steelbook
We already had
Finding Nemo UK
Release the rest as in all of them on Steelbook for Uk
Also Pixar Shorts 1 and 2 as steelbooks

I can live on water and cornflakes for a few months:hilarious: