The Pixar Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This thread is for the titles that have been released to date.

For a poll to share your thoughts on future releases (2015 and on) , please click here

Limited edition are limited to 4K-5K.

The Pixar Collection link

#13: Ratatouille (May 18th, 2015) - Buy
#12: Wall·e (May 18th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#11: A Bug's Life (May 11th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#10: The Incredibles (May 4th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#09: Brave 3D (April 7th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#08: Cars 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#7: Up 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#06: Monsters Inc 3D (February 17, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#05: Toy Story 3 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#04: Toy Story 2 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#03: Toy Story (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#02: Monsters University (November 25th, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)
#01: Finding Nemo (June 3rd, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
My first reaction was oh crikey, this is gonna be expensive, then when I think about it, Im not all that bothered about A bugs life, Up, Cars, Cars 2, Brave or Ratatouille, so its the Toy stories the Incredibles, Monsters Inc, maybe Wall-e so not too bad afterall...I'll make my decision when I see the artwork...and the price ;)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I can live on water and cornflakes for a few months:hilarious:

Water and cornflakes?

luxury! :hilarious:

Reactions: paulboland and MK50
For UK customers Pixar releases on Steelbook
Most have not been released yet

Finding Nemo released
Monsters University planned release then pulled
Awaiting to go live again

USA and Germany had a lot releases but not in the UK
So with Zavvi been UK customers will be wanting all of them as they will be first time UK releases

Well if all of Pixar films are released has steelbook's it would cost in total £345 (if priced £22.99)
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Finding Nemo
Finding Dory (yes i know it's not out but it's the new trend to annouce before release)
Monsters, Inc
Monsters University
Brave
Cars
Cars 2 (if re-released)
Up
Wall-E
Ratatouille
The Incredibles (I WANT THIS)
A Bugs Life

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz
i'm happy with my canadian and USA releases in past, if i go for any; it would be the first and second Toy sory since i hate the art work on those...or if they do a trilogy!

Agreed! I would only be interested in the Toy Stories as well. The Futureshop steels have all been great except those two.

I have all the Pixars in German steelbooks (I know you all hate them) but I picked them up for about €10 each and very happy with those. The only ones I'd consider double dipping on would be The Incredibles, Up, Monsters Inc and Bugs Life but only because of the German titles on them, otherwise I'm perfectly happy with them. Can't see Zavvi charging £10 for these though.

Awesome!! I already have the 1st one, Nemo. And I intention to get them all. Will certainly cost less than Blufans or Kimchi. Yes, I know it Will not be the same quality but not all of us can afford asian steels every month.
Really looking forward to this and Disney collection.

Wall-e and Monsters INC please !!!!!!!!!

I agree with some of the posts here where possible these need to be 3d releases...

If these are as nice as Finding Nemo (embossed and in a matching sorta style) I do not know how I will resist. I love Pixar.

How I will fund the bloody things without getting divorced I do not know either!!

I'm generally happy with having all the North American releases of all the Pixar films already (minus Cars 2 and MU as I don't like the films). Brave, Ratatouille and Wall-E are particularly pretty.

BUT I'd probably be willing to bite for the Toy Story trilogy. All three artworks for these don't match, spines don't match, and they all look boring. The German ones are better but German writing on the case etc ruins it. I'd also CONSIDER changing Up and MI to standard rather than jumbos too, but probably not, as the jumbos don't bother me that much and I have the 4 disc 'supersets' for both to fill them up.

Last edited:
Would love a Wall-E with some brand new artwork. I had a copy of the German but between the printed back and a strange blue mark I sent it back and never got round to re-ordering. The US/CA versions are so dear now too so a cool new version would be great. I'd probably go for a Brave and Up too.

I want ever pixar film other than cars 2. Hopefully with the image's on the spine, they're starting to look great lined up. If they're priced dead on £15 or below I'll buy all of them.