The Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Same price for both!
Price: £17.99
Release Date:September 20, 2010

2 Disc Edition
POP2.jpg

3 Disc Edition
POP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
So I received my copies today... I got 2 dented steels. :tear:

I have already contacted customer support but still waiting for their reply. Anybody here ever experienced receiving damaged goods from hmv? I know these are already sold out so my chances of getting replacements are close to nil... will they give full refund? will they reimburse me for return shipping?

So I received my copies today... I got 2 dented steels. :tear:

I have already contacted customer support but still waiting for their reply. Anybody here ever experienced receiving damaged goods from hmv? I know these are already sold out so my chances of getting replacements are close to nil... will they give full refund? will they reimburse me for return shipping?

Oh bummer dude :(
Never returned anything at HMV but i know there customer support is pants:shoot:
Hope it gets sorted soon for ya

Oh bummer dude :(
Never returned anything at HMV but i know there customer support is pants:shoot:
Hope it gets sorted soon for ya

:ohno: :ohno: I do hope they can still find replacements. Though if not, I'd settle for a full refund + reimbursement for return shipping. Let's see how they'd handle this....

did you get the triple play gold steel?
if so they are sold out,they came of the site on the weekend before release date.
hope you get it sorted.

did you get the triple play gold steel?
if so they are sold out,they came of the site on the weekend before release date.
hope you get it sorted.

Yes, the gold one. I know it's sold out and I most probably won't be getting any replacements but... well... who knows.. miracles do happen. lol

Yes, the gold one. I know it's sold out and I most probably won't be getting any replacements but... well... who knows.. miracles do happen. lol

I hope so for you. Every dealing I've had with HMV has been less than satisfactory / RE: damaged items - including the fact that they didn't answer me at all after a certain point. :rolleyes:

I hope so for you. Every dealing I've had with HMV has been less than satisfactory / RE: damaged items - including the fact that they didn't answer me at all after a certain point. :rolleyes:

Oh my.. now I'm starting to panic...
smiley_emoticons_panik.gif

Did HMV refund your items Andy? And did you have to send them all back before they refunded you?

Oh my.. now I'm starting to panic...
smiley_emoticons_panik.gif

Did HMV refund your items Andy? And did you have to send them all back before they refunded you?

Had to send them back before they refunded me. And for a while they claimed not to get the package. :rolleyes:

Had to send them back before they refunded me. And for a while they claimed not to get the package. :rolleyes:

Oh I see... And then did they refund your return shipping as well? I might have to opt for trackable shipping... but they better refund shipping cost.

Oh I see... And then did they refund your return shipping as well? I might have to opt for trackable shipping... but they better refund shipping cost.

No, the return shipping was on me for that one. I can't remember if it was because of my situation with so many steels being sent or the fact that I got a little pissy with them.

No, the return shipping was on me for that one. I can't remember if it was because of my situation with so many steels being sent or the fact that I got a little pissy with them.

Ouch! Alright, now I need to email them again to clarify things... I hope this doesn't turn out to be such a pain.

Hey thanks Andy, for answering my questions. :)

guys they still have some in store im going in tomorrow to pick master blaster one up there £19.99 and one for myself and sell the 2 disc on ebay

holla me if you need any help

guys they still have some in store im going in tomorrow to pick master blaster one up there £19.99 and one for myself and sell the 2 disc on ebay

holla me if you need any help

All sold out here :(
Been to 3 shops in Brighton and 1 in worthing and none left only the 2 play, even Kick ass is sold out here.