The Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Same price for both!
Price: £17.99
Release Date:September 20, 2010

2 Disc Edition
POP2.jpg

3 Disc Edition
POP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
The rating logos are the reason I didn't buy this. I like the futureshop version, but not the price they sell for if you can find one...perhaps I should look in the sales and trade section.

Oops, just realised the Futureshop is an ironpack. I still prefer it to this one though.

Last edited:
Beautiful steel indeed despite the printed banner and back. Really regret not picking up the ironpack as well though...

On a side note I got my copy from the trade forum through HUBMUSWELL two years ago. Was my first trading feedback too. :p

Reactions: Ranavalone
Anyone have a Prince of Persia steelbook double or triple in pristine condition for sale/trade. This is one of my favorite movies and it would really help a disabled senior smile.

Thanks

I hope you are enjoying the forum so far :) but just so you know, when you look for a release if it is a new one there is the GB section, and if you are looking for a specific Steelbook like this one, there is also a specific Thread for it;

you can look at the OP(first Post) of the Thread below to look at the rules on how to post your demand and after that just follow the instructions;

I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Trades')

Good Luck !

:happy:

Now here's a movie that zavvi needs to release in steelbook. without rating logos...

Sorry Gadget, but I just don't think the film is good enough or important enough to warrant another release. There's so many great titles that need a FIRST steelbook before people start looking at re-releasing (fairly) average titles IMHO.

I would agree it isn't a classic, but I'd still rate a re-release of Prince of Persia above a dozen other steelbooks zavvi have that you can read about here on HDN. As zavvi have those steelbooks, I think Prince of Persia deserves a re-release. The price they sell for on ebay would - I think - indicate a re-release is in order.

I also think it's fair so say that we've passed the point where zavvi steelbooks are limited commodity. I'm sure zavvi don't say 'OK, we aren't releasing any more steelbooks until these sell out'. They'll make whatever sells. So if you have steelbooks you want to see released, make a noise about it.