The Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Same price for both!
Price: £17.99
Release Date:September 20, 2010

2 Disc Edition
POP2.jpg

3 Disc Edition
POP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
lol I usually do a check up round early in the morning when I get to work. I was surprised no one made a post here. BTW you guys have HMV stores in the U.K? I hear HMV has horrible shipping methods and their CS is a pain to deal with.

I have ordered once directly to México from amz UK and they sent it in a folder type package, extremely poor package cardboard practically a paper sheet towel.

lol I usually do a check up round early in the morning when I get to work. I was surprised no one made a post here. BTW you guys have HMV stores in the U.K? I hear HMV has horrible shipping methods and their CS is a pain to deal with.

yea we do,i alway's order on line of them.get them day's earlier on pre-order & in store the price is alot more than on line.like karl said they post them in thin card boxes.but the truth is i've never had one of them turn up damaged of them.play on the other hand,i've sent a couple back.they post in this thin card wrapping type thing or padded envelopes.

i dont know if they pack them all together when posting overseas,they have posted them seperate when i've brought a few in one go.