The Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Same price for both!
Price: £17.99
Release Date:September 20, 2010

2 Disc Edition
POP2.jpg

3 Disc Edition
POP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
Acid, if a 'clean' look is important to you, the 'Ironpack' of this release is very good looking...I got rid of mine because I didn't like the movie, but it was always my favorite 'metal-ish' packages of this film (and I had all of the versions)....

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Acid, if a 'clean' look is important to you, the 'Ironpack' of this release is very good looking...I got rid of mine because I didn't like the movie, but it was always my favorite 'metal-ish' packages of this film (and I had all of the versions)....

Thanks DB, actually I have been looking at the IP edition and your right, it is very clean looking. Thanks. :) I'll most likely get it instead.

I just saw the Triple Play in HMV (Braehead) for £18, I thought this was loooong sold out.

I didn't buy it as the top corner of the shrink wrap was torn & it's an awful film :( The SB was in perfect condition though. They also had 3 copies of Super 8 at £12.

Reactions: o0 Deuce 0o
I just saw the Triple Play in HMV (Braehead) for £18, I thought this was loooong sold out.

I didn't buy it as the top corner of the shrink wrap was torn & it's an awful film :( The SB was in perfect condition though. They also had 3 copies of Super 8 at £12.
Would you mind picking it up for me please?

sorry mate, it's about a 50 mile round trip & I don't see me going back anytime soon.

I thought I would post to give someone else the chance to grab it.

I want the triple play of this steelbook, waiting for prices to drop a little more on ebay

There is no reason to why this would drop in price. Long gone to order online. The triple play version I don't think was released anywhere else and is the best of the two versions :scat:

Since when has this been commanding £60+ on eBay? There's a double play edition listed and its starting bid is £60 and someone's bid. Didn't think this was that popular.

Since when has this been commanding £60+ on eBay? There's a double play edition listed and its starting bid is £60 and someone's bid. Didn't think this was that popular.

supply and demand, its a uk disney stelebook theres not many about at the moment and if you have the new zavvi disney steels and want all the uk disney steelbooks this is a must, i wouldnt be surprised if the uk pirates of the caribbean steel goes the way especially if zavvi release the others.