The Random Quarantine SteelBook Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We conversate
We compliment
We fuss, We cuss, we bicker, we moan, we groan....

We're a forum community....

With politics aside ...

How you holding up Ninjas ?

What are you doing to pass the time if you're staying in doors ? I know some places are obviously much worse than others ... Wishing you all the best.

Any one spending time organizing your collection etc. ?

Last edited:
Found a few articles and apparently it falls under your exercise allowance, so only supposed to take them out once a day per person. I live alone so that's not helpful :(

So many conflicting stories about everything, it's hard to know what to believe. According to the RSPCA they cannot contract it or carry it on their fur but they may be impacted if you become ill or self isolate whatever that's supposed too mean, maybe an empathy thing or disruption to routine? They're recommending to wash your hands before and after stroking them anyway and wear a facemask if possible as a precaution.

This is going to be hard to police and although we do need to stay in I suppose it’s not too bad to go out in the morning and the again late afternoon/ early evening. I highly doubt you neighbours have a pad tallying your movement outside the house but it’s up to you. As long as you socially distance yourself I suppose. Not saying to everyone to keep going out but certain people, more active people, someone with dogs and who exercises regularly and lives on their own will prob be ok to go out with their dogs and then to exercise later in the day. Up to you and what you feel safe at the end of the day

As I have served in army I have been called in.
We are collecting bodies from the streets/houses/etc and burning them in the fields.
Food stores been empty for days. So looting happens everywhere, no point trying to stop people.
We (army) are on our last legs.
Finland will fall soon.
Perimeters and borders won't hold.
My friends in steelbook business, I'm afraid this is my last goodbye.

Pls play National Anthem ...

Roger and out.

View attachment 466030

No, actually doing pretty fine - thanks for asking. :thumbs::rofl:
Plenty of movies to watch, music to listen and the best of all missus to argue with myriad of things.
One can go out to buy food, medicine and walk the dogs and jogging/etc. But no with more that couple of people

Some stores, restaurants are closed and more restrictions are coming this week.

So interesting tho a bit frightening times, tho I'm more afraid for my elderly parents etc than me.

Ngl, you had me in the first half

90996890_1463706623810280_9165909291444469760_n.jpg

3D_Oh My God 2.gif

In Germany much food care shops give out very much unwanted expensive food to the poor, because the rich buy cheap stuff in masses. But in general they have problems with the supply.

Last edited:
In Germany much food care shops give out very much unwanted expensive food to the poor, because the rich buy cheap stuff in masses. But in general they have problems with the supply.

Was today in Kaldenkirchen Lidl around 18:00 and there was only very few people and fully loaded shelves with everything. I think many people got hoards of stuff in the beginning and now they sitting on it and not going out/to shops as much. And obviously, shops getting supplies the same as before, so it´s full now.....crazy hoarding panic people, doing only chaos....

It is hard for me to see, that so much little shops must close down and have no more chance to exist, and on the opposite the supermarkets are making a lot of cash. I have no kids and don`t have to buy much stuff, but I`m not sure, if this is the right way to handle it. Don`t know . Maybe it would have helped to expand online delivery services for little shops, but such structures have grown too slow before the pandemic and so its going that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
It is hard for me to see that so much little shops must close down and have no more chance to exist and on the opposite the supermarkets making a lot of cash. I have no kids and don`t have to buy much stuff, but I don`t know if this is the right way to handle it. Don`t know . Maybe it would have helped to expand online delivery services for little shops, but such structures have grown too slow before the pandemic and so its going that way.
Get some meals from local restaurants (take out/delivery) and tip them very well.:thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I ordered 1917 and a quiet place from best buy and went to go get them today and found out they have curbside pick-up. So I didn't even have to get out of my car.