Earth
Release date: December 14, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €26.72 €27.99
Notes: Embossed with transparent slip.

91+9MGlHTkL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EvilThing
Not overly keen on the acres of yellow nylon so good to read that the other characters are on the translucent slip :thumbs::-
1544039071697.png
1544039039175.png

Am I seeing a different video?! It's the regular frame like embossed border as usual; with Arnie being embossed. No rectangle or something like this indicated.
By the way I find the Steelbook pretty awesome looking. Might double dip this one!

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Am I seeing a different video?! It's the regular frame like embossed border as usual; with Arnie being embossed. No rectangle or something like this indicated.
By the way I find the Steelbook pretty awesome looking. Might double dip this one!
Correct. :thumbs:

Super excited to receive this one! So good to see someone finally give this Arnie classic the treatment it deserves, and who better than Capelight?! :D

I have not seen this film yet, but I will very soon - no way I pass up on such a delightful steelbook!
The only thing I don't like is the way "Schwarzenegger" is printed on the top embossing border and the credits on the back.

Now THATS how you pay tribute to a classic film! I hope we see more Classics get this treatment (e.g.: the Goonies, Monster Squad, Waxwork, Elvira).