Earth
Release date: December 14, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €26.72 €27.99
Notes: Embossed with transparent slip.

91+9MGlHTkL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EvilThing
Love this film - and pretty much anything Arnie did in the 80s - but that PET slip looks weird. Steelbook front looks good though. May buy it and ditch the PET.

:thanks:!
You made it even harder for me to be patient. This looks absolutely gorgeous! Embossed, exterior and interior are amazing, magical PET slip, and an amazing movie = BEST STAND ALONE STEELBOOK RELEASE OF THE YEAR IMO :)

Haha you asked for it :spoil:. It really is a beaut all in all. Maybe too much text on back side, but overall amazing steel with lot of thought and effort put in, even some "premium" retailers can learn from Capelight :rolleyes:.

Not sure If the best of the year, but definitely in TOP 5 standalone steels 2018 for sure!

I just got email from amz today they gonna refund the difference :wow: even this late and after delivery. Talking about great CS :cigar:

Haha you asked for it :spoil:. It really is a beaut all in all. Maybe too much text on back side, but overall amazing steel with lot of thought and effort put in, even some "premium" retailers can learn from Capelight :rolleyes:.

Not sure If the best of the year, but definitely in TOP 5 standalone steels 2018 for sure!

I just got email from amz today they gonna refund the difference :wow: even this late and after delivery. Talking about great CS :cigar:
I love Amazon... get emails regarding pre-order price guaranty and had refunds on all Running Man releases :thumbs:
:LOL::thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Received my copy today, totally amazed the quality for a non-premium release. Couldn’t be happier with it. The PET looks good as well, I like the way it works on the front specifically.