Digibook The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - Target Exclusive Digibook [USA]

Release Date: April 15, 2014
Price: $19.99 LINK
Group buy: here

mitty.jpeg

Includes exclusive 30 page Collectible Book with Unforgettable Life Magazine covers spanning more than 10 decades

Attachments

• mitty.jpg
    mitty.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 313
Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of the movie, don't know a lick about it. Got a couple requests for help, so what the heck, I'm going to get it too.

Reactions: MK50
Pics taken by rickah88 on another forum (no photos of the pages because they only include Life magazine covers; says there's 14 pages, 28 covers).

Looks pretty cheap/crappy to me, sadly. I don't think I'll pre-order/join GBs for anymore Target Digibooks until I see in-hand photos first. First the gigantic Catching Fire Digibook and now this cheap, cardboard-looking thing. :(

Mitty1.jpg

Mitty2.jpg

Mitty3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics taken by rickah88 on another forum (no photos of the pages because they only include Life magazine covers; says there's 14 pages, 28 covers).

Looks pretty cheap/crappy to me, sadly. I don't think I'll pre-order/join GBs for anymore Target Digibooks until I see in-hand photos first. First the gigantic Catching Fire Digibook and now this cheap, cardboard-looking thing. :(

Yeah, I'd have to disagree tridon, given the history of some of the other recent releases being digipaks and not a book type release - we knew the photos were from Life as it was in the item description, but considering this the same height as most digibooks, actually has a spine, I don't think it looks too awful.

Having said that, to each their own. :)

Yeah, I'd have to disagree tridon, given the history of some of the other recent releases being digipaks and not a book type release - we knew the photos were from Life as it was in the item description, but considering this the same height as most digibooks, actually has a spine, I don't think it looks too awful.

Having said that, to each their own. :)

I knew it'd have the Life pages -- that's cool -- I just hate how the discs are in there. Makes it look cheap and easy to damage.

I'm not a big fan of those card disc holders either, i much prefer a proper plastic hub. This looks ok although I would have preferred content on the movie rather than just magazine covers.

Reactions: goufcustom
Anyone else who ordered from target.com get their orders shipped yet?

My copies haven't shipped yet.

Anyone else who ordered from target.com get their orders shipped yet?

My copies haven't shipped yet.

Me neither, and now it says unavailable online.

Whenever I have ordered from Target before, they have shipped the Thursday or Friday before release.

A bit nervous about what might be going on with these, but given the spiderwrap problem on these releases, in store is never really an option - impossible to find a lot of mint ones.