The Shining (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #16) [Italy]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - Combo + Box Set (Pre-order on December 14 at 2:30 PM Italy time )
Price: €54.90 (Lenti) - €49.90 (Full Slip Variant) - €129.90 (Combo+Box Set)
Notes: Combo Edition + Box Set 200 copies - special gift will be different for one-click

78785139_1723076751156482_4677171135681396736_o.jpg 75584981_1702777966519694_9041876902293274624_n.jpg 78411506_1736040146526809_5613943497674457088_o_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems likes Slipcase should be included...From their website description:

Variant Full Slip with Exclusive artwork by Joshua Budich
- Amaray + Slipcase
- Photobooklet (40p.)
- 4 x Postcards
- Special Gift
Is that slipcase in the description not the Variant though?

Is that slipcase in the description not the Variant though?
I don’t think so, Variant full slip goes as a separate thing in the first line.
Also, beauty shots show a slipcase, while with Halloween it was clear that there is no slipcase and just bare amaray, same goes for Alita.
But I guess we can only be sure closer to the release day:)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I don’t think so, Variant full slip goes as a separate thing in the first line.
Also, beauty shots show a slipcase, while with Halloween it was clear that there is no slipcase and just bare amaray, same goes for Alita.
But I guess we can only be sure closer to the release day:)
Ah yes, you are correct.

I didn't realise there was a beauty shot with the Amaray slip visible. You can clearly see it in it :thumbs:

Where did you see that? Just had a look but can't find anything.....
Post #19

@duckandrun Assuming you set aside copies for the GB that will no longer happen, Will there be more copies available on the cinemuesum website? If so, Any idea as to when they would become available?

Couldn’t be more disappointed to hear there will not be a Group Buy hosted here since I missed out on the one-click selling out in 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: kolchaker and milky
@duckandrun Assuming you set aside copies for the GB that will no longer happen, Will there be more copies available on the cinemuesum website? If so, Any idea as to when they would become available?

Couldn’t be more disappointed to hear there will not be a Group Buy hosted here since I missed out on the one-click selling out in 3 minutes.

Please send direct message to me.
Unfortunately, the decision not to open any GBs for the last CMA titles depends by Aniv and he's currently busy.

Unfortunately, the decision not to open any GBs for the last CMA titles depends by Aniv and he's currently busy.

Well, it is a disaster. I did not pay attention to the purchase on the web, because I thought there would be GB. I was dumb and stupid, I missed the opportunity :banghead:

Reactions: Devoid Of Truth
It was mentioned in another thread that this was planned for release by the end of June. A live pic of the box was posted on their Facebook page. Haven't seen any live pics of the slips yet though.