Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: The Sixth Sense
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed embossing.

They liked the poll! ;)
You guys all contributed to making this one happen!

sixthupd.jpg

sixth2.jpg

attachment.php

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Attachments

• sixth3.jpg
    sixth3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
Another Steelbook price slashed in half. Looks like Zavvi might be making a weekly habit out of this. Hmm what poor selling steelbook will it be next week? My money is on Reservoir Dogs or Gremlins.

Im not gonna be keeping pre orders any more. i think the way forward is to pre order at first incase the film sells out, but if its still available a week before release then cancel and wait for the price drop.
Pretty much only Disney titles seem to sell out. barring ultra low runs like pain and gain.

It really doesn't pay to pre-order steels with Zavvi these days, does it? I picked this one up for £13 or so (after discount) only a month or two back. Needless to say I'm not going to be so quick to 'pull the trigger' these days, and will wait for the inevitable price drop when Zavvi struggle to shift certain titles.

Haha cant say no at that price.

Apart from the obvious ones ( new Disney's & Pain and Gain)

No point whatsoever, to preorder from Zavvi.

Even for this price though, I had to think for a while, before pulling the trigger on this one

Im not gonna be keeping pre orders any more. i think the way forward is to pre order at first incase the film sells out, but if its still available a week before release then cancel and wait for the price drop.
Pretty much only Disney titles seem to sell out. barring ultra low runs like pain and gain.

Sums up what I've been doing for a few months now...Unless it's a low production HMV Exclusive run...UK stuff I'm referring to...

This is my nomination for worst steelbook of the year. Although it's only November I don't see how this will be beat its that bad.

This is my nomination for worst steelbook of the year. Although it's only November I don't see how this will be beat its that bad.

na,although it was black matte it was still 0k the worst steelbook of the year is easily monsters uni.

or even the silence of the lambs,great film. $h!t steelbook

Reactions: Kashby