Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: The Sixth Sense
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed embossing.

They liked the poll! ;)
You guys all contributed to making this one happen!

sixthupd.jpg

sixth2.jpg

attachment.php

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Attachments

• sixth3.jpg
    sixth3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 377
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I overpaid for a lot of Zavvi steels. It really sucks. I just requested a cancellation of The Conjuring as I'm sure that will go down in time.

Good move, same here man, I'm waiting for it to drop along with Byzantium. I'll never learn with half of these back catalogue titles. Granted Conjuring and Byzantium are new but they're far too pricey and look what happened with End of Watch along with some other new titles, but after the Starship Troopers price drop I bet the likes of The Game and Twelve Monkeys will plummet and I paid €18 for both out of fear they'd sell out. I reckon the conjuring will be €12 in no time.

This is my nomination for worst steelbook of the year. Although it's only November I don't see how this will be beat its that bad.

Granted Dominii's pics make it look like crap but the angles and lighting on Megabee's make it look quite decent. Oh well It's a cheap one I can't complain.

Really?? That bad. I just caved in because it was a steal at €8.69 and I can get €4 for my old amaray in a local CEX. It looks decent enough.

Last edited:
Hm.... tried to order this but i got a payment problem message?! Don't know why because it has always worked fine with my credit card ^^
still others with the same problem?

today Blufans started a thread and talked about their exclusive steelbook artworks that have been denied either by film company or by themselves
apparently they had a thought to do The Sixth Sense steelbook a long time before Zavvi did.
and this is the potential artwork, with embossed boy on the front and embossed&debossed letters and numbers on the back.
165051rha8vnkk5cda9s5a.jpg

but this thought have been given up: 1. zavvi decided to do this and zavvi's artwork was shown; 2. the bluray disc content of the film is not satisfying enough

so this exclusive steelbook has become concealed history and Blufans is not gonna do this

sorry I know this is Zavvi's The Sixth Sense discussion thread, but I can't think of other place to post this...:emb:

Last edited: