Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: The Sixth Sense
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed embossing.

They liked the poll! ;)
You guys all contributed to making this one happen!

sixthupd.jpg

sixth2.jpg

attachment.php

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Attachments

• sixth3.jpg
    sixth3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 377
Last edited by a moderator:
If this was 'Unbreakable' with the shattered blue glass art they used for the special edition 2 disc digipak DVD I'd get it without hesitation. Will need to see the artwork for this one though before I decide.

Would definitely consider depending on artwork & whether it has any special treatment like debossing/embossing ;)

SOLD OUT!!!! Man... that was fast. They are already going up for $65 on eBay....

AS with every new released that zavvi put up on their site, they mark it as 'SOLD OUT' when it actually hasn't even gone live yet, this confuses a lot of people here and its about time zavvi changed this....

AS with every new released that zavvi put up on their site, they mark it as 'SOLD OUT' when it actually hasn't even gone live yet, this confuses a lot of people here and its about time zavvi changed this....

I was kidding. I meant it as a joke because someone always complains about it and I thought I would beat them to the punch. And no, it's not actually up on eBay..... yet. ;)

I know these days Shyamalan is a punchline more than a director in most peoples eyes (and heaven knows I'm bitter at him over The Last Airbender), but I still love this movie along with the couple that came right after it. So I'll likely pick this up at some point, especially if the price drops any time before release, and keep my fingers crossed for Unbreakable and/or Signs following sometime afterward.

Reactions: moodybynature