Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release Date: September 23rd, 2013
Purchase link: The Sixth Sense
Price: £14.99
Note: 4k qty confirmed embossing.

They liked the poll! ;)
You guys all contributed to making this one happen!

sixthupd.jpg

sixth2.jpg

attachment.php

Actual pics: (Thanks to ricster)

Attachments

• sixth3.jpg
    sixth3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by a moderator:
i think this was an excellent movie. It wasn't a horror film for me but more of a love story and self discovery. This movie to me was so perfectly intricate in weaving the story telling while keeping twists and turns and pacing the movie to keep the audience in.

this is my opinion, just thought i would share... day one purchase for me :LOL:

i loved this, but for me unbreakable was far far better (in fact one of my favourites. loved how it all came together, and sams final line. i would happily pay top dollar for an embossed unbreakable steel.)
im in with this one anyways, even if it stays at £19.99 its day 1 pre-order.

i loved this, but for me unbreakable was far far better (in fact one of my favourites. loved how it all came together, and sams final line. i would happily pay top dollar for an embossed unbreakable steel.)
im in with this one anyways, even if it stays at £19.99 its day 1 pre-order.

It was meant to be a trilogy how epic would this have been

Wreck is £19.99 confirmed? Seems steep considering the title, I perhaps expect Disney animated to be this amount, even superheroes.

But Sixth Sense? Its seems abit too much? Also any feedback on an Unbreakable steel?

The price is not final, it will most likely be £14.99 when the pre-order goes live.

The day isn't over yet, do it could still pop up, I still really don't know if want to get this again, I don't even think I have watched my standard BD yet

Wreck says this goes live tomorrow along with Tron and Dick Tracy.

The Sixth Sense will not be embossed.

Curious to see the artwork before it goes live though.

Reactions: Rand
Any idea when artwork will be available? As this is going live today, would be nice to see what we are pre-ordering before it happens.