The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 11,004
Last edited:
Sorry if this is a repeat question... I dont usually buy steelbooks from outside the UK but when it comes to anything terminator I'm always down! Is this a group buy kinda deal or can anyone order it (once it's live). I got the kimichi t2 steelbook which I love and that was easy enough to buy straight from their site. Also if it is a group buy how's does one get involved in such a thing? Thanks in advance :)

Sorry if this is a repeat question... I dont usually buy steelbooks from outside the UK but when it comes to anything terminator I'm always down! Is this a group buy kinda deal or can anyone order it (once it's live). I got the kimichi t2 steelbook which I love and that was easy enough to buy straight from their site. Also if it is a group buy how's does one get involved in such a thing? Thanks in advance :)

1) The HDZeta site is still in testing mode so we're not sure whether it will be operational or not by the time this title's ready. If the site is not up and running by then, HDZeta has always made sure to host a GB on HDN to help us get our hands on these collectibles.

2) You need to have 20 non-spammy posts to gain access to the trading section and subsequently the GBs.

In the GB thread, you mention how many copies you like (GB host might have set limits, check GB OP) and shipping destination. No backing out.

Once GB host has copies ready, he/she will PM each GB participant with their respective invoices (cost is always mentioned in OP + shipping cost and any other applicable sales taxes) to be settled asap.

Receive your steelbook(s) and enjoy it/them. :)

Reactions: GiGzz
1) The HDZeta site is still in testing mode so we're not sure whether it will be operational or not by the time this title's ready. If the site is not up and running by then, HDZeta has always made sure to host a GB on HDN to help us get our hands on these collectibles.

2) You need to have 20 non-spammy posts to gain access to the trading section and subsequently the GBs.

In the GB thread, you mention how many copies you like (GB host might have set limits, check GB OP) and shipping destination. No backing out.

Once GB host has copies ready, he/she will PM each GB participant with their respective invoices (cost is always mentioned in OP + shipping cost and any other applicable sales taxes) to be settled asap.

Receive your steelbook(s) and enjoy it/them. :)

Excellent. That's really helpful thank you very much. I seem to have access to the GB section I think, well I seem to be able to view and post! Thanks again :)

It s a very good year for T, a lot of different version for a very good 80's movie.... Witch one we could choose.... Too hard... The best choise, taking all of them BUMP! But Imagine our banker face :mad: I love that

Reactions: jammmy
Status
Not open for further replies.