The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 11,004
Last edited:
probably need to be getting this one also since I believe CZ FAC would have the same finish as Zavvi which is matte...
The Film Arena CZ one is the exact same steelbook as the Zavvi release its a WWA release its only different by including a lenti magnet with a numbered full slip case with artcards the actual steelbook is the same one as Zavvi/Media Market/Amazon Italy

I will also be getting one of the HDzeta Exclusives most likely the Lenti or Full Slip as its WEA with a gloss finish and artwork looks better but will depend on the price and shipping costs

Reactions: goufcustom
The Film Arena CZ one is the exact same steelbook as the Zavvi release its a WWA release its only different by including a lenti magnet with a numbered full slip case with artcards the actual steelbook is the same one as Zavvi/Media Market/Amazon Italy

I will also be getting one of the HDzeta Exclusives most likely the Lenti or Full Slip as its WEA with a gloss finish and artwork looks better but will depend on the price and shipping costs
Yeah I will probably get the lenti and full but sell my Film arena one. I bought it because I was hoping the steel would be good even though i didn't like the slip. Now that I know the steel is bad too I can dump it.

Well, I'm not selling it to make money off of it. I ordered one copy for myself and now don't want it because a different, better version is coming out. I also ordered Kingsman and Elektra but will be keeping both of those. So if your talking about the GB host's rule on requesting copies just to sell, I don't think I'm violating it.

Well, I'm not selling it to make money off of it. I ordered one copy for myself and now don't want it because a different, better version is coming out. I also ordered Kingsman and Elektra but will be keeping both of those. So if your talking about the GB host's rule on requesting copies just to sell, I don't think I'm violating it.
i never said your trying to make money off of it.

You could probably let someone from the reserves have it if you don't want it.

Film Arenas Hunger Games 3 had the same steelbook artwork as the U.S./CA

The American/Canadian one was very washed out but the Czech release ended up having richer colours and really nice spot glossing.

Whats to say Terminator won't be the same? We won't know until pics of the actual item surface.

Reactions: bevins2012
WWA vs WEA, there will always be different editions, i think its unfair to compare WWA to WEA its not Film Arena's fault, plus Film arena may end up being different like @BluSteel2012 said about the Hunger Games, i wouldn't sell a Steelbook just because it doesn't have a nice finish, plus you weren't being promised the Terminator steelbook would have a nice finish when you bought it it came the same way as was shown in the mockup.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Film Arenas Hunger Games 3 had the same steelbook artwork as the U.S./CA

The American/Canadian one was very washed out but the Czech release ended up having richer colours and really nice spot glossing.

Whats to say Terminator won't be the same? We won't know until pics of the actual item surface.
That would be awesome and I hope it turns out that way. Spot glossed sunglasses would be sweeet.

WWA vs WEA, there will always be different editions, i think its unfair to compare WWA to WEA its not Film Arena's fault, plus Film arena may end up being different like @BluSteel2012 said about the Hunger Games, i wouldn't sell a Steelbook just because it doesn't have a nice finish, plus you weren't being promised the Terminator steelbook would have a nice finish when you bought it it came the same way as was shown in the mockup.
I never said I thought it was Film Arena's fault and I never said I was guaranteed a specific finish but I know what I like and the finish on a steelbook plays a big part of whether I purchase/keep a specific title. The last time I bought something I liked with good art, knowing it had a bad finish, was Fight Club UK. After getting it in hand it just looked like crap with that finish and I decided to get rid of it.

I know some people don't like the art on this HDzeta release because its not accurate to the movie but I really like it. It has a wow factor for me. Its what I would image the endoskull for the terminator would look like if James Cameron had made the movie in 2015 and not in the 80s

Reactions: luke98
That would be awesome and I hope it turns out that way. Spot glossed sunglasses would be sweeet.

I never said I thought it was Film Arena's fault and I never said I was guaranteed a specific finish but I know what I like and the finish on a steelbook plays a big part of whether I purchase/keep a specific title. The last time I bought something I liked with good art, knowing it had a bad finish, was Fight Club UK. After getting it in hand it just looked like crap with that finish and I decided to get rid of it.

I know some people don't like the art on this HDzeta release because its not accurate to the movie but I really like it. It has a wow factor for me. Its what I would image the endoskull for the terminator would look like if James Cameron had made the movie in 2015 and not in the 80s
I understand i like this too. :D

Maybe I'm excited about this release and want to engage/chat about it a bit. Is this not the forum for that? Obviously you mind, but who died and made you Bossy the Cow?
I understand wanting to engage in chat about a release but you posted in like 5 threads is there any additional info without adding anything else. If you were actually talking about the release it would have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.