The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 31th Mar(boxset at 7th Apr)
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Embossed. Glossy Finish. Total 2000 copies.
Group buy: hosted by @n3wk1d - LIVE on Wednesday March 16 at 10 AM (EST - US) - Timezone converter HERE
Purchase Link:Boxset GB | Lenti GB | Full Slip GB | ¼ Slip GB

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• Terminator 1.jpg
    Terminator 1.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 10,999
Last edited:
Oh my god I wish I had not seen this I want it now the front cover is amazing and a lenti edition im tempted!

How do you order from HDzeta?
You Can't HDZeta steelbook's fall from the sky made by angels some say its God who drops them from the sky, your money will disappear from your wallet on release.
HDZeta are getting an online shop details will be given soon

It would have been awesome if the boxset was trilogy instead of a tripak :naughty: I'm in either way :thumbs:

Create your online profile now :) http://shop.hdzeta.com/

Thanks for the link to the website

I've just created my account and it seems that I have to do a payment test before I can look at anything, is this normal for the Asian websites? I don't recall having to do this with Nova. but I may be wrong

Thanks for the link to the website

I've just created my account and it seems that I have to do a payment test before I can look at anything, is this normal for the Asian websites? I don't recall having to do this with Nova. but I may be wrong

The website is still under construction. You can't order or pay anything, because they still testing...