01.jpg

02.jpg

ukthing1.jpg

ukthing2.jpg

ukthing3.jpg

ukthing4.jpg

ukthing5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
definatle'y getting a copy of this, what a classic have the new film steelbook on order and will have this so got both.

Official

we’re trying to achieve quite simple artwork with the iconic imagery but similar to the Fast & Furious 5 Steelbook the artwork will be landscape.

Artwork will only be on the front of pack and maybe reverse

Also no inside artwork, I did however try stressing that the collector community overall would really like back artwork as well if possible.

What a pile of rubbish! I knew Play and Universal would mess up..... LANDSCAPE art, No inside art and back art only being a possibility?

What the hell is going on? They need to take a look at Tinker-Tailor-Soldier-Spy steelbook, that's the standard so far for 2012!

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

thanks for the info wreck, so are these queersteels then or normal?

Hahahaha..... On the queerside I think.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Wreck can you PM me? I would like to email them myself and point them towards this thread of what the collectors would like!

well if these are landscape and on the side thats just ruled me out of all of this wave. what a shame and a real mess up by universal. you can tell them that aswell wreck.

at least like the german wave should have been the minimum.

Last edited: