01.jpg

02.jpg

ukthing1.jpg

ukthing2.jpg

ukthing3.jpg

ukthing4.jpg

ukthing5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
please let your voices be heard in the thread about this ... I have linked that to the "decision makers" ... If they are going to do anything about this to correct it, it will be based on a massive amount of feedback from THAT THREAD ONLY.

Play.com is at mercy of the studio, but they are dealing with them ...

please let your voices be heard in the thread about this ... I have linked that to the "decision makers" ... If they are going to do anything about this to correct it, it will be based on a massive amount of feedback from THAT THREAD ONLY.

Play.com is at mercy of the studio, but they are dealing with them ...

This thread? https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/15051/

Last edited by a moderator:
They better be cheaper then normal steels!!!! Catalog movies plus no back/inside art and landscape:(

If they intend to make them so they need to lower the price compared to normal steels they should not make them at all.

Wow -- 2 versions of The Thing coming? Can't wait to see the sample pics.

I don't care either way about landscape vs portrait... but the artwork itself is important, and I imagine it'll be tougher to create a NEW image that's more iconic then the original poster.

Maybe all black with classic The Thing logo... with other images at 25% opacity if they want to be creative without ruining it. :)

The Thing (Blu-ray Steelbook) (1982) (Universal 100) (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

Just seen this on play.com!

28764515_300x300_1.jpg

28764515_60x60_2.jpg

Attachments

• The Thing.jpg
    The Thing.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 82
  • The Thing C.jpg
    The Thing C.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: