The UGLIEST Blu-Ray SteelBook thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This should be a fun topic ...

What is the ugliest steelbook you've come across?

Post a pic while your at it. (google search is your friend)

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Here's my pick.
pic removed to remove thumbnail

Awesome movie, and maybe my decision to this is that the other 2 editions just looked much better. Oddly enough, its the only version of Kick Ass I even own.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I'm also not a fan of the Star Trek steel, I think something better could have been done with both of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Germany's Vantage Point is probably the worst cover out there. Too bad because it's actually a pretty decent thriller

attachment.php

Hahah - I was trying to remember which German steelbook I thought was a complete mess....and you found it. :cool:

Reactions: Shanester
wreck I love the UK cover of Kick Ass. It definitely looks much better in person ;)

I have it in person, :) but like I said .. German and Netherlands just looked better to me.

I think 3:10 to yuma german steelbook cant stand it

See, I love the ones that use bare metal like look to them.

ps. That was hilarious what you said Che ... so true once you think about it.

I believe you have to upload that here, other forums dont allow their attachments or uploads to be displayed elsewhere.

curious what title you are talking about ...

:welcome:

Oh I see now, damn I've never owned that one didnt realize it was totally blank lol. That would be a cool concept if you just stuck hte stickers in the inside on the plastic ... not the outside. haha.

Until you tear off the seal, TCON:TVOTDT would deserve to be in this category.
Luckily the Asians understand their target audience (unlike the Germans) and keep the Steels cleany clean :D
wmme8m.jpg