The UGLIEST Blu-Ray SteelBook thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This should be a fun topic ...

What is the ugliest steelbook you've come across?

Post a pic while your at it. (google search is your friend)

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Here's my pick.
pic removed to remove thumbnail

Awesome movie, and maybe my decision to this is that the other 2 editions just looked much better. Oddly enough, its the only version of Kick Ass I even own.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I'm also not a fan of the Star Trek steel, I think something better could have been done with both of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Simple choice. :)

iamlegend1.jpg

Reactions: lolwut
Joint winners

Sex and the City and The Fight Club both DE.

No thought went into either, my vote for two biggest turd's in the s**t pile :D

i shy away from anything that has too much text, logos, ratings printed on the steelbook....to me they're like 'amaray on steels'

and then this :

Simple choice. :)

iamlegend1.jpg

i had to hold and stare at this for a few minutes then play mind games on my self...."it's a steelbook, it's a steelbook you want this" :naughty:

Last edited:
yep yep...if it was a "blu-ray" logo then it won't be so bad...but "TRIPLE PLAY"? is that the title of the movie? hahaha. just plain wrong. On top of that...the cover is just too plain looking...no embossed..nothing... I think it's a pretty bad cover....

whoever came up with that idea should be fired from his/her job. or whoever make those approval to print them....that person should be fired actually as he is guilty as the person design it :)

1000242943.JPG

Yep. That banner at the top just does not belong. EEK!

Last edited:
Reactions: blu-steel